The Aftermath ( A little smutty)

This does have some smut-ish material in it so uhh beware 😀

|Suns POV |

I cleaned myself after you know what, and I sat in the ball pit for about an hour waiting for Moon to wake up. I checked on him again and he was still in the same position and was still messy so I picked him up and cleaned him up, then I dressed him in his favorite pajamas and placed him down on a oversized bean bag, put a blanket on him and walked out of the daycare to clean the sheets and put clothes. When I went to near the entrance I saw the Glamrocks huddled up talking about something until Freddy walked up to me.

Freddy: Sun is everything ok in the daycare?

Sun: Yeah? Why do you ask?

Chica: Mapbot told us there was loud noises coming from that area. He said something was screaming. And Windup MM told us that He heard Moon being loud but couldn't hear any words, just screams.

I had turned really red.

Sun: Uhm well- Moon and I where- PLAYING UNO. YEAH PLAYING...UNO-

Monty: Damn is he that much of a sore loser to the point where he has to scream bloody murder about it.

Roxy: That sounds a little over the top for someone as chill as Moon. U sure you ain't lying. Fr

Sun: OK IM SORRY I LIED IMIGHYHAVEGOTTENALITTLETOCARRIEDAWAYANDHADSEXWITHHIMANDNOWHISLEGSPROBLYHURTANDUHHH

Roxy: Did y'all pick up any of that-?

Monty: YOU HAD WHAT WITH WHAT!?

Chica: HAH MONTY YOU OWE ME THAT 1,000 DOLLAR PIZZA KIT I WON THE BET

Sun: What bet-?

Chica: The one I made with Monty abt either you or Moon liking one another.

Monty: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Freddy: Well- uhm is Moon ok? I'm sure he would've helped you with the uhh- laundry.

Sun: Well heh- that's the thing. He's been sleeping the whole time- and his legs probably won't be able to function.

Monty: Damn Sun I never thought you could top Moon like that-

Mapbot: Wait but aren't you two brothers

Everyone looked at him with a disgusted face.

Sun: No- we are two separate people.

Freddy: Well uhh do you need help with the laundry?

Sun: I don't think you want to touch or hold any of these items- let's just say the bed was a pool-

Chica: Wait a second that doesn't make any sense unless-..... IS MOON A GIRL!?

Sun: ALRIGHT BYE BYE.

Chica: WAIT-

I sprinted so fast not even the Foxy the Pirate Fox could catch up with me.

Chica: Roxanne you know what that means right~

Roxy: What?

Chica: WE SHOULD HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT OUT WITH MOON NOW THAT WE KNOW HE'S A GIRL!

Roxy: Are you sure Sun wasn't talking about something else?

Chica: IM POSITIVE WE JUST NEED TO SEE FOR OURSELVES.

Freddy: I'm sorry WHAT NOW?

Chica: Freddy you don't know how big this is! What if Moon is trans! Or IS REALLY A GIRL WITH A MALE VOICE BOX.

Monty: Isn't that like invading his privacy-?

Chica: Of course I'm gonna ask for consent, what do you take me for? A monster. Besides I already have a girlfriend~

Monty: You know what. I'm not even going to get into this. Bye.

|Moons POV|

I had awoken up feeling a lot of pain but brushed it off and started to go to the ball pit before realizing that I was wearing pjs.

Moon: Hm... That was nice of him

I put on my backup clothes and walked out of the daycare to look for something to eat. I walked into the kitchen and took a slice of pizza a just thought to myself before hearing Chica and Roxanne behind me.

Chica: Hello Moon- OMG YOU LOOK TERRIBLE!! HOW BAD DID SUN MESS YOU UP!

Moon: huh-? Wait how do you know about that

Roxy: You must be a load moaner if Mapbot heard you.

I began to blush.

Moon: H-HE HEARD THAT

Roxy: Yep.

Chica: AND NOW YOUR A GIRL WE CAN HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Moon: I'm not a girl though-

Chica: but Sun said-

Moon: It's complicated but uhm I kinda have..both-?

Chica:... wut?

Roxy: I know this might sound a little weird but uhm- could be see? Yah know just for the future- (Roxy's POV: I wanna get that installed-)

Moon:...Uhh- sure..

I began to blush a lot, I proceeded to pull down my pants and reveal my secret.

Chica: Woah-... how does that even work..

|Nobodys POV|

she'd touch it to make sure she wasn't tripping and Moon flinched at the sensation of her touching him.

Moon: H-hah~...d-don't touch that-

Chica: O-oh sorry! Also do you need some time to yourself-?.. your really wet-

Moon: O-oh... uhm yeah-

|Moons POV |
I pulled up my pants in embarrassment.

Roxy: so 8 tonight?

Moon: S-sure-

I took five more slices of pizza and ran back to the daycare. Once I got to the daycare I when into the bedroom and got my plain blue body pillow, I headed straight to the bathroom room and relived myself of dirty thoughts about what happened earlier. He had came in my head again and I stated to moan his name as I rubbed myself against the pillow.

Moon: A-ahh~ Sunny~ mmh~ ngh~

I felt my clit getting warmer and warmer and then I had orgasmed and squirted all over my favorite pillow-

Moon: shit!

I heard Sun come into the room and I stayed quiet.

Sun: Moon? Are you ok? I heard you call my name.

Moon: yeah I just slipped!? And I got scared-

Sun: oh uhh do you need help in there or are you good?

Moon:IM FINE DONT WORRIE ABOUT ME.

Sun:ok?

That was scary, I could have been caught in the act! But what would he have done if he saw me like that. My mind drifted off to new dirty thoughts but I shook my head a tried to stay on task. Cleaning the pillow. I cleaned myself up and walked out of the bathroom. I looked to see if sun was still in the room and he was at the exit. I was too embarrassed to go down there so I hid it under the bed. I had gotten bored so then I just went to sleep.