The Update

|Suns POV|
Moon had helped me take all of the boxes of toys. I watched as he struggled to pick up one box and then noticed what he was carrying behind him-

Sun: damn Moon, wtf are you packing ( he'd say under his breath)

Moon: sorry, did you say something Sun?

Sun: SHIT- uh no, I just said uhm... are  you ok with the package-?

Moon: yeah-? It's just a little  heavy I guess? ( he'd say in utter confusion)

                     |Moon's POV |

I swear I  heard him say something else about a package?

I brushed it off and carried the box to the daycare when I saw Monty in the room.

Moon: Oh, hey Monty. Do you need something or are you here to help?

Montgomery: Oh hi Moon. I just came over to check the place out because I heard the daycare got remolded. But if you need extra assistance I'll be more than happy to help yall.

Moon: Are you sure? It's a lot of things to carry and I'm sure you have more productive activities to do at this time. I'd rather you do something you would enjoy than help out here, after all, it is the last week that the pizza plex will be closing.

Montgomery: It's a lot of items eh? Are you testing my limits?  Heck I bet that i'm the strongest in this whole mall! And if it's really that much work I'll just call the whole gang over and we can all work on it as a team.

Moon: O-oh, if that's what you would prefer then sure! everyone can pitch in.

After that little conversation, sun came in with two boxes and looked at Monty and I for a second, he kinda looked angry but ignored it and ran over to him.

Moon: Hey Sun I have great news!

Sun looked at me with a face that looked a bit annoyed but it still remained somewhat of a smile.

Sun: Yes Moony?

I felt a little something weird in my code when he had called me Moony but I had to get back to the topic.

Moon: Monty and the gang are going to help us with the packing and organizing so we don't have to waste all day doing it ourselves.

Sun: Oh well that's nice of them (His face soon changed from annoyed and turned back into his usual cheery self)

                                                           6:00 PM

We had loaded all of the boxes in the daycare and placed all the toys in their assigned places.  Everything looked so cool! Freddy and the gang invited us for a drink at El Chip's restaurant, to which Sun and I took part in joining. Until we might have gotten too carried away in having fun until we had maybe over done it on the drinks.