The issue part 1 (Angst)

Day one of my new job wasn't what I expected.... The kids started to cry and become terrified when they saw me. They hate my eyes, they scream at my sharp teeth, and they all hate naptime. Sun tried to get the kids to like me but nothing ever worked! I even had repairs yet nothing still changed. Sun tried to cheer me up but I slowly started to hate everything around me. Does anybody actually like me? Why was I created this way? Will I ever be good enough? Thoughts wouldn't stop orbiting my head, I felt sick and alone until the day where everything stopped hurting.

Sun: Hey Moony I know you hate when I say this but it's almost your shift.

Moon: but why... why do I even have to do this, The kids don't even like me and we get way too many reports about kids coming home with nightmares or just traumatized after seeing this ugly monster in front of you....

( Sun looked down at Moon as he sat down on the ground next to him. Then Sun got closer and hugged him)

Sun: your no monster Moon, nor are you ugly. You are beautiful just the way you are, the kids might not be able to see that just yet but I'm sure they will one day come to their senses.

Moon: Thank you Sun but you always say that! You say they will think differently one day. When will that day ever come! It's been weeks Sunny, weeks!

Sun: I know Moon, please just trust me it will happen one day. Please don't give up on my word. ( he said with a goofy facial expression to try and cheer him up)

(Moon would giggle a little bit before leaving their room)

Moon: Alright kiddos you know what time it is.

Kids: MONSTER, GET AWAY, (one child would cry)

Moon: Come on please give me a chance guys, I'm sorry that I scare you, I just want to lay you down for bed

Maria: All of you are acting like babies! He isn't scary he just wants to do his job and your making it harder!

(Moon would look down and look at the petite girl in front of him with her arms open defending him. He suddenly felt happy? Sad? Confused? So many emotions soaring throughout his mechanic head but all he could see was children starting to feel bad for Moon. As soon as he knew it kids started rushing towards him yelling apology's here and there. Moon could just stand there and start crying as he looked at the girl who gave him the sweetest smile he's seen a child so to him for the first time.)

Moon: Tha- thank you....

(Maria nodded her head and pulled out the cots , pillows and blankets while Moon was receiving affection. After that Moon had sang to the children as they fell asleep peacefully.)

Maria: Hey I just wanted to let you know that your my favorite daycare helper. You look really cool. ( she said with quiet but bold enthusiasm)

(Moon had smiled in public for once in awhile until everything went wrong. Moon started to glitch, his eyes changed from red to blue to yellow to green and so on until it landed on a unsettling shade of red. Maria looked up to see if he was ok but she felt like something just wasn't ok with Moon. She stepped away from him and asked him a question but Moon never answered. Moon uttered random words that didn't sound like English, could it have been a combination of different languages? Or gibberish? Nobody knew but the only coherent thing Maria could understand was-)

Moon: R͉̜̎͡͠U̠҉̷̙ͦN̺̻̔̆ͅ