Who is with who?

word count: 563

TW: nothing

Somebody a year below them pov (Ik its confusing, just go with it)

"Irene!" I shout to my best friend. Waving my hands so she notices me and comes to sit next to me. Its breakfast, she looks so tired. 

"Good morning." She slumps into the seat next to me and starts filling her plate with various fruits and breads.

"Hey, have you seen the marauders recently?" I ask. I've had a question about the friend's group that so obviously has become a part of every Hogwarts student lives. 

"Who hasn't?" Irene answers. Starting to wake up a bit more. I laugh a bit. The group has made such an impact on everyone with their constant shenanigans. We see them almost every day, even though we are a year younger.

"I was wondering if you knew..." I begin "who is with who? Remus and Sirius are always holding hands and making out and James is always yelling shit like 'Lily Evans is my girlfriend!' but I have seen James and Sirius kissing and holding hands and sitting on each other's laps and Lily and Remus hold hands and disappear for hours at a time. Sirius and Lily are always going to Hogsmeade and James and Remus are always together." I sigh. Their drama was long and exhausting. Entertaining though. 

"Hmm." Irene thinks. "I think it's probably... never mind." I raise an eyebrow, letting her continue. "Bitch, I don't fucking know! What if none of them are dating or all of them are?" I think about it. They seem like the people to be in a poly. 

"They are probably all together." I speak.

"Who is with who?" asks all too familiar voice of Sloane, our close friend. Ainsley stands behind her, waving at us. We wave back before answering Sloanes question.

"The marauders, well except peter and with Lily. You can't tell me it's not true. Irene was telling me." I speak.

"That seems so true! Peter obviously has a crush on Mary. (or Pandora, I'm still making up my mind) Oh and have you seen James' new shirt? It says something like 'Lily Evans is my girlfriend' Y'know? His phrase." Sloane says within one breathe. My god can she talk a lot! Ainsley just nods her head.

"Is it weird how much we know about their lives?" Asks Irene. We all look at her. "No." We all say in unison, even Ainsley. We burst out giggling. 

"Could you guys shut the fuck up? I can hear everything your saying?" Asks a very groggy voice from behind us. We turn around to see Regulas Black looking into a book. "And by the way, not all of them are dating. Remus and Sirius are dating, and James and Lily are dating. I hope that answers your question." 

We all look at each other in shock. I can tell Irene and Sloane are about to start laughing again. I try to stay calm, but their muffled laughs and goofy smiles get the best of me, and we all burst out laughing again. 

"Oh, and it's quite weird how much you know about their lives." He finishes. Getting up from his seat and making his way down to the exit of the room. 

"Well..." Sloane begins "at least he answered our question."

Hello! I don't like this one as much, but I was out of ideas. This is from some incorrect quote lol. not very wolfstar but I'm getting more and more marauder ideas and less and less wolfstar ideas. Should I change this to marauders? I might.

I hope you're having a wonderful timezone and remember to take care of yourself you perfect being! Thank you so much for reading!!! <333