Dhanashree & Saksham

Trigger warning ⚠️: This chapter includes panic attacks.

Dhanashree's POV:

A notification pops up on my phone as I am lying down, trying to stop procrastinating and start working towards the article I have been delaying for quite some time now. I open Instagram to just have a glance at the notification. It's Ahana sending me reels about the dark romance books she wants to read. We love dark romance. I like the reel sent by her and turn it to silent mode.

Before I could get up and move towards the desk where I kept the laptop another notification from an unknown person on WhatsApp popped up. It's Saksham. Oh...yes...I gave him my number.

What's app Chat:

Saksham: "Hey!"
Saksham: "Saksham here."
Saksham: "Just wanted to check if you have given me the right number:)"

Funny. Why wouldn't I give him my number and agar meko nahi dena hota toh mana kar deti na?

Oh, wait... makes sense...I was quite rude to him until yesterday. Mein bhi alag hi chutiya aur chull insaan hun yarr!

Bccccc!!!

I unlock my phone to reply to his chat.

What's up Chat:

Dhanashree: "Hey, that was quick of you, and don't worry, it's me. I didn't give you someone else's number. Don't worry:)"

(This, I think should be a good formal reply. I hope this doesn't go on.)

Saksham: "Haha...good to know that is your number:)"

Dhanashree: "Yeah😆"

Saksham: "Btw... what about your assignment?"

Dhanashree: "What assignment?"

Saksham: "The English one."

Dhanashree: "Ah...yeah, I have finished it. Iseliye I wasn't doing anything aaj."

Saksham: "Accha....what about Ahana and your short friend?"

Dhanashree: "Short friend?"

Dhanashree: "Ohh... Kanishka?😆"

Saksham: "Yeah, that is the only short friend I know you have. Why are you laughing though?"

Dhanashree: "Arey, you called her short Iseliye."

Dhanashree: "And I am very sure they didn't finish it as...they bunked the class and told me to handle it for them. It's classic Ahana and chutku!"

Saksham: "Haha, chutku?"

Dhanashree: "Ahh..right, you don't know. I call Kanishka by many names except Kanishka. One of them is chutku."

Saksham: "Haha, cute😌"

Dhanashree: "Ikr! She's very cute. "

Saksham: "I wasn't referring to her. You are cute."

What? I am cute? Hein? Kya? I didn't open the text as I didn't know what to reply. I am confused. Why did he call me cute? Wtf dude!?

I am not gonna reply to that right now. Shaam mein dekhenge. I get back to my article that I have delayed for 2 hours now. I start writing and my phone rings and I flinch. Haha....big deal. It's Jugvi, my baby.

"Hello? Dhanashree, tu kahan hai? I need to talk to someone." She says as she cries. "Jugvi, kya hua? All okay baby? Where are you?" I ask her."I am near your place. The Akota waala Allen." She says and I get my keys and head out of the room.