Dhanashree

Well......life is shitty af. Here, I thought that I won't be facing any jhagda today but the universe doesn't like it if I don't have problems in my life, even if it's for a fraction of a second. Why am I so frustrated? Well... you see, I was already having a hell of a day as my father started shouting at 6 in the morning and that was my cue to wake up and get ready for school.

The first lecture was Ecnomic, I'm not too fond of that subject and I do have some beef with the teacher too. We went to class which was just beside us, I stand in front of the class and read the name of the class '12th Commerce' I sighed so loudly that Ahana started to smile. She knows I hate this class. They are so immature and shitty people, especially that spoiled brat Pranav Mistry! I don't have any sort of personal problem with him but I just don't like him. Correction, I HATE HIM!

Dharmi Ma'am was not in the class as we entered and commerce started doing all sorts of irritating and unnecessary things. Abhi was quite irritated as they were talking about some political matter without any proper knowledge. Abhi is the only male in our class and well you could say that he's quite sensitive when it comes to Pol Science and Economics. All of us decided to sit somewhere else until the teacher arrived.

You know that one smartass every class has? We also have one and her name is Srushti. She went and ranted to Dharmi Ma'am all of it and well, being the teacher's favourite Dharmi Ma'am held a fuking discussion that went on for an hour or so. It was so loud and unpleasant. I know it's quite weird that I am frightened of these things but as a matter of fact, I am. I don't support or like violence of any sort even if it's verbal. The only thing I figured was that I cannot do anything in these sorts of situations. So, I found an alternative, which is well not healthy but helps me. I start pushing my nails against my palm and that keeps me focused on pain and works as a distraction as well from whatever shit is going on at that point in time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to bleed when I caught a boy looking at me quite diligently from quite a distance. I think he was from the 12th Science and he was quite unnoticeable but somehow, I saw him. He might have been 6ft or like 6ft 2, with dark hair, and the wrong shoes, for sure. I just got a glimpse of him and then he vanished.

I was brought back to reality when Kanishka shook me seeing my palm. She looked very concerned and well I wouldn't blame her. I have been very used to this habit but for normal people, it is weird and concerning. "What the hell were you trying to de Dhanashree Gohil!!??" Ahana and Kanishka both shout at me looking at my palm as this is the very first time they saw me doing this. "Guys, I am completely okay! Don't worry re, this is quite normal." I say to assure them. Both of them look even more angry and concerned than before. As I said I forget normal people exist. They both sighed and gave me a hanky dipped in cold water. Where did they get it from? Weird. I say to myself. They gave me a bombastic side eye as I said thank you to them with a wide smile. "Dhanashree stop pretending that you are happy, we know you aren't." Kanishka said with a tired expression. That brat saw right through me. "I am genuinely okay guys! Don't worry." I assure you with a genuine smile.

They go back to their places as they know I won't say anything. They both know me for a year now and both of them know about my shitty family situation and my health issues.

All three of us bonded over broken families. Kanishka has an alcoholic father, Ahana doesn't have a dad and was forced to shift here from Uttar Pradesh last year while I don't have a mother and in addition my bitchy stepmother and his stupid son aka my stepbrother.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I get back home and for some weird reason, only Dadi is home. I love it. I am glad. I can get a good nap as no one is home except Dadi and she is also fast asleep. I take a shower and as I am getting to sleep, I cannot shake that glimpse of that guy who was looking at me. I somehow found that warming, which is weird because I don't like men because of my past experiences but that stare didn't feel weird. I don't know why but I wasn't able to shake that thought off. I went to sleep soon after though. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to angry noises and well of course a heated discussion was going on. I heard it carefully and it was about my uncle. Anxiety crept inside me. it was about to let him live in our house again. I felt faint. Frightened. Angry. Panic. All of it consumed me. The discussion was about my uncle, Divyang Gohil. I hate that man. He's an asshole and a creep. I was pushed back into reality with my father calling me. The only thing I wished for was to not let him in our house. I feel unsafe around him and I used to keep a knife with me at all times when he was at home, especially at night. 

For the first time, papa asked for my opinion and I said that I don't want him in our house and I added that I don't feel safe around him. Finally, after an hour of discussion, the conclusion was that he wasn't coming back. I felt relieved. Light, like something was lifted off my chest. I was glad.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New day, new chull (drama). I entered my classroom and I saw a tall guy fixing up the wall clock in our classroom. It is not Abhi but the guy who was staring at me! I didn't know how to react. He turned around and greeted me with a head nod. I did the same."The wall clock wasn't as per the time. I have fixed it." He said it with a warm smile as he came down from the chair on which he was standing."Th-th-thank you so much" I stutter while speaking. He looks at me carefully and smiles. "What?" I ask him. "Nothing" he replies and leaves with a smile. I stand there wondering, what just happened? I ponder on it for some time and then I get back to my place and start revising Pol science as we have a test today. I freaking hate tests!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like Dhanshree and for the next chapter, I will publish it in sometime. Guys as I mentioned before, this is my first time and therefore I am sorry for the grammatical errors. Please vote guys, I would really appreciate it

Thank youuuu so mucchhh!!