Saksham

She is the most gorgeous person who can carry a nose ring gracefully.
I am so mesmerized by the way highlights cover her braids.

I take my hand out to shake it with hers but change its direction as I see her flinch. Why did she flinch? She even seemed quite shaken up too when I held her wrist. Is she okay? I am quite curious about her. Why? I don't really know. Her hands were quite rough and one of them had multiple bandaids on them. I really wanted to ask her why they applied but I thought it was too much. 

"What's up, dude? Why are you looking at an empty corridor?" Yuvi asks me as I surface back from my thoughts. I waved at her. Why in the world did I do that? Like why? "Nothing re, I was just looking at the kabootar." I say as I don't want him to know that I was talking to a girl because he will make a fuss out of it. We head back to class and settle down and start writing the practical which we were told to get done from home but well....I was bored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oye! Kither chala bc? Rukk toh!" I shout at Yuvi as he bothers me and runs away and I run behind him after as it is a proxy lecture and the proxy teacher is least interested. He suddenly stops making me barge into him and making him fall onto Appu. She came out of nowhere. They both fall and I laugh as hard as I can then help them up. I give a piggyback ride to Appu as punishment. She laughs and Yuvi sulks as I back up Appu and not him. 

"What is going on?" We hear a voice and I turn back to see who it is and well shit! It's our principal and she hates when do stuff that is out of her discipline book like a piggyback ride. "Nothing ma'am, Aparajita got a sprain in her leg," I say quickly in order to escape her speculating eyes. "Wait! I am not yet done talking." She says commandingly. I panicked the fuck out. 

"Aparajita, are you okay? I just went to take the bottle. What happened?" A voice came from behind us and it was one of Dhanashree's friends. "Ma'am she fell down while coming upstairs and I went to get water for her. Did you fall because of the pain?" She asks in order to back us up. "Yes, I lost my balance." Appu plays along and so do we. Naina Ma'am leaves us as a peon tells her about admission forms.

All of us start laughing! "You guys okay?" She asks with a concerned look. "Yeah yeah, all good. Thank you so much! How did you know Appu's name?" Yuvi answers and then asks. "Well you guys are the trio of 12th Science and to be honest Aparajita is quite pretty and I follow her on Instagram." She answers cooly. "Chalo I will go aab and please don't get in trouble." She says and brushes past all three of us! We stand there motionless as we are still processing what just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update as my exams are going on. I hope you guys had fun. Please vote and comment! Thankyou<3