Dhanashree

A new day with a new problem but this time it's because of my periods. Yay! So much fun! My date keeps shifting due to my fucking hormones and well I happened to have them 4 days early. I have very bad period cramps and plus I have post and pre both of them. My life is so fun! And in addition to that, we had to formal uniform today.

"The skirt is the lightest shade of Grey, I have ever seen! It feels like someone by accident spilled a bit of black while dyeing it. I hate it when I have my periods and we have to wear this uniform! It is so uncomfortable." I say irritatingly. Correction, I shout!

"Dude, calm down. I'll get you some mefthal." Kanishka says with a concerned look. "Yes, please. Thank you so much guys. I am so sorry I am this agitated. I didn't mean to bother you guys. I am so sorry. " I say with a guilty expression.

"Haan bas paraya karde tu hume. Yehi baach gaya tha aab dekhna. Haaye deva!" Ahana says dramatically while Kanishka and I laugh.

(We are some estranged people. This was only left now? Oh God!)

We have an English class now. I hate it. Why? Commerce! It is fun when Ahana and I do shitty things like bullying Kanishka. It's our favorite pass time. I swear we have never bullied or harassed someone like we do to Kanishka. We love her but she's chotuuuu and ghuhiya ka poudhaaa!

(Small and a colocasia plant)

"She'll kill us broo!" I tell Ahana while we keep moving her chair back and fourth. She just weighs 43 kgs and is 4'11!
"I will murder you guys!" Kanishka turns dramatically with a helpless expression. It's fun to bully her. We both love our little Assassin.

"Dude, I'll just come. I need to go the washroom." I tell Ahana as I excuse myself to the washroom because of my periods.

I am going towards the girl's washroom as someone comes behind me and stops me in the middle and ties a jacket around my waist. It's that guy! The one who was in the infirmary that day. Shit! Why did he do that? My fight or flight instinct kicks in and move away from him.
"What is this? And the fuck have you tied it around me!?" I say while removing the jacket around my waist but he stops me by catching my wrist. "Firstly, this is a jacket and secondly I think you have a stain." He says in a calm but commanding tone.

Fuck this is so embarrassing! My skirt is stained and we are standing in the middle of the corridor! Shit! "Fuck, I am so sorry! Could you please do me a favor and call Kanishka and Ahana? They are sitting in 12th commerce." I say embarrassingly.

"I don't think you have that much time. I will just get you a pad and then I will go call them. I will be back in a jiffy." He says and then runs off. How will he get me a pad? Does he keeps one with him all the time? Hein?
(What?)

"Here you go and don't worry I have already called them. They'll be here soon." He says and walks away.

I am cleaning up in the washroom and I hear Kanishka's voice, "Dude, you good? All okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I am just cleaning up. Give me second." I say while getting out of the washroom. Kanishka is holding my period medication while Ahana has opened her arms for a habibi hug. This is what I see when I get out of the washroom. I wash my hand and fall into Ahana's arms because this is was fucking embarrassing!
I take the medication and we move towards the class. "Do you wanna talk about it Dhanashree?" Kanishka asks. "Not right now, maybe tomorrow?" I say Indecisively. I need to apologize and explain him what happened. Shit! That was so embarrassing!! Shitt!! Why does this happen  to me!? Like why?
I will surely get him a chocolate or something and explain everything to him tomorrow, without fail! I say to myself as we settle for our English class.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked our Gentle man!😭 This is a short update as I have already given 2 to 3 in this week itself. Thank you so much for being such great audience and I would really appreciate if yoy guys could comment your favorite part and vote<3 It really helps me.

Something interesting is coming up soon.....
Until then I hope you guys get to read all the books you ever wished for🤍