"Yibo, you will not believe this, remember the drama I was busy preparing for...? Well..it turns out that it was cancelled due to two guys who got injured while setting up the props. It is said that they cut the budget and that there was not even enough money to pay us.!"

"What? That's crazy...where did you hear it from so early..?"

"Well... Mr Wei sent me an email with all the details.?"

"Well...then if he was the one who sent it then it means it's true. Anyway...it's a good thing since I won't have to worry about those creeps being around you anymore. Good, besides...I don't want anyone touching you like I do from now on. You're claimed and stamped, which means you belong to me and only me.!"

"Well...he uhm...he sent another email after that one. Uhm...he has already chosen another drama for me"

"Ok...what is the genre..?"

"It's uhm...modern...and it's romance I..I am the main CP"

"There's no way I'm letting you do that, just call take another role.!"

"But Yibo, I need to do this, for me. You know might not get another chance like this after a year. Things would've changed by then, my body would also have changed and maybe I would come back not as good as I am now. Please Yibo, I know you're worried about me and all but please let me do this, just this once. "

"Zhan gē, things are different now between us, we both have ti think twice before we do things and we also have ti check with each other when we're about to do things. Now that you did that and I'm telling you how I feel...why do you still insist on doing it..?"

"Yibo....please let me do it this and I promise I won't bother you with anything at all from now on. It's I ly for four months and I'll be back home before you know it."

Yibo didn't answer Zhan, but rather stood up, took his backpack and left. He didn't have breakfast first cause he was waiting for Zhan to come downstairs so they could all eat. But because of their topic, he felt full and didn't want to eat anymore and he also didn't want to hear what Zhan was about to say. That's how Yibo was, he preferred to walk away from Zhan if he felt like he or Zhan was getting angry, that was to avoid saying things that aren't necessary or things that they might end up regretting.  Little did he know that Zhan didn't approve of that. Zhan preferred that they talk it out, no matter what it was, they should talk it out and nit walk out in each other.

He wanted their quarrels, or misunderstandings...whatever it was...to last for less than two hours before they went back to talking and cuddling. But that was not the case for Yibo, even his bodyguards knew about this and they preferred things that way. They knew that when Yibo was angry, he was very frightening. Zhan was very lucky since they knew how exactly he was when he was angry, that not even one person could cool him down. But a lot had changed lately since Yibo had met Zhan, he had begun to be a little more patient when talking about things he didn't agree to. He listened to what was being said to hear the other side's story before agreeing or refusing, but what they noticed was that he was more...understanding.

When Barry followed him out, he was confused just like Larry and Baba what they were talking about. Whatever it was seemed serious, but what they did t understand was since when did Yibo call the shots in Zhan's work..? Why did he insist that Zhan shouldn't take the job and why did Zhan speak as if he was asking for his permission...? Those were the questions that were left unsaid when suddenly Yibo came back inside and went straight upstairs. After a few minutes he came back down and left for work.

Larry and Baba sat down by the kitchen counter and started eating, their eyes were in Zhan the entire time. He looked as if he was sad and about to cry, and for Baba, that was the first. He knew Zhan was very sensitive but not to that extent, he guessed that something must have happened last night while they were arguing about Zhan and his friend kissing so he thought that they must have promised each other something in order to build their trust in each other. But it didn't make sense since Yibo knew that Zhan had to work and that he would never refuse him to work. Now a few hours later things have changed again to a point where Yibo didn't want Zhan to work...?