23 - ʀᴇᴅᴍᴀɴ

Start from the beginning

"Well you already got my answer so please move" Zariah said moving out the way but Yagi grabbed her.

"Do you niggas got a problem over here" nazzy said walking up and pushing kenzo.

Yagi looked at him and he pulled away from Zariah and he said "we just chillin lil bro."

Sdot looked Zariah and she was shaking and he said "riah you good lil mama."

Zariah looked down and nodded her head and tg said "so niggas can't have fun no more."

"Nigga why you tryna have fun with some little ass girls" kash said standing in front jay.

Zariah ran to kash and gave her a hug and kash put her arms around so she can feel safe.

"Now you niggas can leave now you ain't go get shit" Tre said to them.

Kenzo laughed and he said "just keep it p lil bro."

Tre looked at them and he step up to them and the boys stopped and he said "nigga you wanna die."

Kenzo laughed and he said "we'll back but it ain't just gon be about the kids you hear."

They all walked away and promise went up to naz and hugged him very tight.

"I'm sorry nazzy" promise said crying.

Nazzy rubbed her back and he said "you ok baby girl I got you now come on."

They walked back to seven's house and they walked in and nazzy said "y'all go upstairs real quick so I can talk to seven."

The girls and baby sweep, Carlos went upstairs and seven stood up.

"What the hell happened outside" seven said looking them worried.

Nazzy looked at her and Tre said "some came from the Bronx side looking for niggas."

Sdot looked at her and he said "but everything is all taken care now."

5ive smacked Tre upside the head and seven said "baby what if they come back."

"Look ma I got it ok you just worry about his one here ok" sdot walking up to her and pointing at her stomach.

Seven nodded and she walked upstairs to check on her sisters.

ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ....

Zariah and Carlos and some of there was outside at the park and it was about 10 o'clock at night

"Thanks for early" Zariah said looking at Carlos.

Carlos nodded and he said "you know I got ya back."

Zariah smiled and baby sweep looked at them and he said "can y'all just kiss already."

"They can't just kiss like the stupid" promise said looking at her.

Baby sweep looked at her and he said "why you say that."

Promise looked at him and she said "when you kiss someone you mean that and not just do it."

Baby sweep looked at her and he said " so you're saying you have to be in love."

Promise nodded and baby sweep looked at her and he said "so if I give a kiss on the cheek it's nothing."

Baby sweep went up her and tried to give her a kiss but she dodged him.

They all started laughing and promise sighed eyed him and she said "your annoying."

Baby sweep shrugged his shoulders and he said "Carlos now you gotta kiss her."

Zariah shook her head and Carlos looked at her gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Zariah sighed eye him and baby sweep dapped him up.

Promise and Zariah got up from the park and they started walking back to the house.

Baby sweep followed behind them and shots went off and Carlos and baby sweep cover Zariah and promise.

Carlos got hit in the side and another bullet hit promise thigh.

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ʏᴀʟʟ ɪᴍ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ 😭😣