Ziall - Just Politics (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"What's this?"

"I wanted to give you a proper good morning." Niall slid his hands up Zayn's legs to his hips, where he rubbed his thumbs along Zayn's waistband.

"That's very sweet, baby." Zayn scooted his chair back enough so Niall could get comfortable and lifted his hips as Niall tugged on his bottoms. Niall licked his lips faced with Zayn's morning wood. "Go on," Zayn ordered.

Niall licked over his lips once more before taking Zayn into his mouth. He licked along his shaft while he slowly bobbed his head, lips pressed tight around Zayn's cock. Zayn's hand found his hair and he rubbed the pads of his fingers into Niall's scalp encouragingly.

Niall moaned around Zayn's length and worked his hand on Zayn's base while he focused on his tip. Soon Zayn's thighs were tensing and Niall knew he had to try. He popped off, lips swollen and wet, making Zayn look down at him in confusion. Niall kept his hand moving but brought his other around behind himself to his hole.

"I'll open myself up and ride you if you'd like." Niall couldn't demand things of Zayn, but he had to make it clear what he wanted if he was going to make Zayn keep him.

Zayn shook his head though, bringing Niall's mouth to his pulsing cock again. "No, love. Just finish me off."

Niall couldn't argue, so he took Zayn back in his mouth and brought him to orgasm quickly before standing up and grabbing their dishes to take them to the kitchen. By the time Zayn caught his breath Niall was gone.

***

Zayn took them down to the water later and they swam together lazily in the tropical sun. Zayn made his way over and brought Niall to him, their chests pressed flush while he pulled Niall's legs up to straddle his waist. He buried his nose in Niall's salt-slick neck and kissed his skin. "Beautiful," he whispered.

Niall gripped Zayn's shoulders in response and hummed happily. "Thank you."

"Remind me to host a party in honor of your father for his kindness in letting me have you."

Niall nearly burst with the news. Surely Zayn was keeping him now. "I will. He would love that."

"You're so lovely, Niall. Soft and bright," he purred the words against Niall's neck and shoulder, imprinting them on his skin.

Niall squirmed in his grip, consequently grinding his erection on Zayn. Zayn groaned quietly at the feeling and dropped a hand from Niall's waist between them to press on Niall's crotch. The blonde's toes curled in the water and his breath hitched.

Zayn smirked and bit down on Niall's pale collarbone. "Want me to touch you?"

Niall nodded frantically, fingers digging deeper into Zayn's back. "Please, sir."

"Zayn, when we're intimate," he reminded.

"Zayn," Niall moaned as his master dipped his hand under Niall's swimsuit to wrap around him. The older boy went to work quickly, twisting his wrist and pressing his thumb across Niall's slit. Niall was rocking against him, trying to meld him own body with Zayn's just to be closer. "Fuck me," he begged. "Please."

Zayn's hand just moved faster. "No. I want you to come for me."

As trained, Niall felt his body tense at the command before he released white streaks into the water. Zayn pulled him through it and tucked his spent prick back in his trunks before dropping him to the ocean floor again. Niall watched as Zayn walked from the water, wet dripping off his skin and tight swimsuit, up the beach back into their bungalow.

***

Zayn had Niall against his chest while they sat back on the couch, a book on Niall's lap. It was getting late, but Niall was far too comfortable to mention it. Zayn's arms were around his waist and his lips were pressed to his neck. Niall was meant to be reading, but the last sentence he remembered was from twenty minutes ago.