Abhimanyu and Abhimaan went to their room while Abhiyansh laid in his mother's lap slowly drifting off to his dreamland.

It was evening when a tired Abhiraj came back from work, Abhiyansh quickly greeted hks father with a big smile.

Abhimaan and Abhimanyu also ran down to meet their father who hugged them but frowned when he didn't find his princess. Everyday when he was back from his work Ayaanshi was the first person to greet him, with a wide smile plastered on her face excited to see her baba.

" Ayaanshi?"

" Ayu is sick papa she's in your room."

Abhiraj quickly made his way to the room to check on his daughter.

"  What happened?"

" Fever."

" I'll call the doctor. Why didn't you inform me earlier?"

" Abhiraj ji the fever is coming down. Calm down, I gave her medicines and now she's getting better."

" Par Ayaana-"

" Abhiraj ji she starts wailing when I just say the word hospital or doctor. We'll wait for a while the fever's going down slowly. "

Ayaanshi slowly opened her eyes and observed her surroundings, as soon as her eyes spotted her Baba she whimpered showing discomfort.

" Is my gudiya sick? Come here." Abhiraj said as he picked up the little girl who snuggled into her father's chest. He kissed her forehead and gently stroked her long hair.

" Does your head pain?"

" uh huh. Baba no doctor."

" okay baby no doctor. Did you have your medicine?"

" Yesh, mama gave."

" my Ayaanshi is such a good girl."

Slowly Ayaanshi fell asleep in her Baba's arm.

" He body still feels warm to me Ayaana."

" I know, she still has a fever but when she came back her temperature was 102°F now it's 100.0°F . The fever is coming down slowly. "

" Hmm. Did you have your lunch?" He asked very well knowing his wife might have skipped it.

" Uh no?"

" Ayaana. Kitni baar kaha hain ese maat Kiya Karo yaar. Go have your dinner early."

( I've told you so many times don't skip your meal)

" But it's only 7."

" Ayaana jao. If the boys want then serve them too, I'll look after her while you finish with your dinner and yeah rest for a while."

" Abhiraj ji-"

" Ayaana jao. I'll look after her"

Ayaana exited the room and made her way to the kitchen. She saw the boys already seated waiting patiently.

" Dinner?"

" Yeah mama we're hungry. Is Ayu okay?"

" Yeah she is better don't worry." 

" Ma khichdi!" Abhimanyu exclaimed as he looked at his plate.

" Manyu please no tantrums. Do you want your baba to get mad?"

" Ma but this khichdi tastes meh."

" Yeah it does taste meh. Let me call your baba he'll add some spice to it."

" Hehe mama mein to mazak kar Raha tha khichdi toh mera favorite  food hain."

( I was just joking, I love Khichdi it's my favorite)

" Accha?"

" Ha ap bhi na baba ko bulane ki kya zaroorat hain."

( Yes why are you dragging baba. I'll eat)

" Ma can we meet Ayu?" Abhimaan asked as he placed his empty plate in the sink.

" No baby you'll get sick too. You can meet her tomorrow."

" Tell sister to take care okay? Ansh will make sister better." Abhiyansh said and handed his mother a small bottle

" Ansh what is this?"

" I made medicine for sister. Drink this and sister get better."

" Yeah I'll give it to her. " Ayaana said smiling at the little boy as she took the bottle from his hand. She opened the lid to check what he put inside only to find that it was a mixture water and a few spinach leaves that he had crushed.

" Baba said eat this and you get strong. So sister drink this and get better. Give sister okay?"

" Of course my little prince I'll give it to her." Ayaana left the boys in the living room not before promising that she would return to tuck them in.

" See what Ansh made." Ayaana said as she pointed at the small bottle in her hand.

" What?"

" He crushed some spinach leaves and mixed it with some water cause his baba said eating spinach makes you strong."

" At least one of my sons pays attention to what I say. Must be cause he spent nine months with my daughter. "

" Of course you always have problem with my sons."

" Ayaana I don't have a problem with them honey, don't you see they are the problem."

" Don't be mean." Ayaana said as she slapped her husband's shoulder.

" Mean? Me? Your children tried to kill me in my sleep once."

" It was an accident, get over it. Go get changed I'll bring dinner for you and Ayaanshi. "

Abhiraj got changed and tried to wake up his daughter who was fast asleep.

" Baby get up have something and then go back to sleep."

" Baba shleep."

" Yeah have food then sleep."

" Noo hungry."

" Fine I'll call the doctor -"

" Yes baby hungry don't call doctor."

Abhiraj fed Ayaanshi while Ayaana tucked the boys in, after he was done feeding her Abhiraj gave her, her medicines.

" Abhiraj ji you sleep I'll look after her."

" No I'll look after her sleep Ayaana you must be tired."

" You are tired too and you need to go to your office on the morning."

" Ayaana you wake up at five to look after us. Least I can do is take care of our children when they are sick."

" But wake me in the middle of the night and I'll look after her while you sleep."

" No."

" Fine then I won't sleep."

" Ok I'll wake you up. Sleep now."

After Ayaana had fallen asleep next to their daughter. Abhiraj rechecked Ayaanshi's temperature, which had dropped substantially.

He sat down alongside his daughter and stroked her cheek. He fell asleep once her fever had subsided after an hour.

Ayaana woke up the next morning because of her alarm and frowned when she saw the time.

' Abhiraj ji didn't wake me up?' She thought to herself and kept her palm on her daughter's forehead to check her fever.

She smiled looking at the Father-Daughter duo who were deep in sleep hugging each other. No matter what the situation was Ayaana knew one thing her husband would always be beside her to support and help her...

Guy I'm out of ideas. Tell me some scenarios you would like to read further so I don't end this book. I have no idea what to write. Please...❤️❤️❤️