EPISODE 0.0

There are a few drafts just randomly laying around that I had written over the course of April May like oneshots for Abhiraj and Ayaana. Remember they are random so I'm thinking of publishing those first since I wont be able to write much due to my treatment I hope you enjoy them. I have written a small snippet so I'll make a oneshot out of it by adding a few more words to it.
REMEMBER THEY ARE RANDOM AND DO NOT FOLLOW A PARTICULAR TIMELINE

                ' I'm pregnant '

Ayaana stood in their rooms balcony gazing at the beautiful garden in front of her. It had been almost two weeks and she still hadn't got her periods.

It was nerve wrecking was she pregnant? I mean Ayaana and Abhiraj were very active in that aspect of life. But they never talked about having a baby. It had only been 6 months since they had tied the knot.

She brushed off the uneasiness in her heart and got ready in a comfortable kurta.

" Maa" she called out to her mother in law who was busy watching television.

" Hum bahar ja rahe hain kuch saman khared na hain."

" Sambhal ke Jana guards ko lekar Jana tikhe?"

" Ji maa bye "

She walked to the driveway where the guards were standing.

" Umm wo medical jana tha."

" Ji Rani sa ap bethiye." The guard said and opened the car door for her.

She sat down in the car by now her heart was beating rapidly. The road to the medical was very tense.

Ayaana got down and instructed the guards to not follow her and she would be out in a few minutes.

She picked up at least 10 tests and moved to the cash counter to pay, after paying she quickly walked out the test safely kept in her bag.

When they arrived at the mansion, she saw that her husband's car was already parked in the driveway and all his guards were standing out.

Wait was it Friday today? She thought.

Of course it was every Friday her husband would come home for lunch since his Fridays were mostly free. Taking a deep breath she walked inside with a faint smile.

" Ayaana beti kaha thi ap? "

" Baba hume kuch saman khared na tha to isliye market ja ke a rahe hain"

" Jao aur fresh ho jao Abhiraj bhi agaye Hain hum sath Beth kar lunch karenge." Her mother-in-law said.

" Ji maa "

Her feet slowly moved to the staircase, she was feeling very giddy inside what if she was pregnant? Would her husband be okay with it.

Abhiraj had changed into his comfortable clothes since he was free and had no meeting for the rest of the week.

His eyes desperately searched for one person who seemed to disappear.

Ayaana walked into the room and kept her bag on the dressing table.

Her eyes landed on her husband who was sitting on their bed busy scrolling through his mobile.

" Bahar gayi thi ?"

" Ji medical kuch saman Lena tha"

" Mujhe bol deti mein le ata itni dhoop mein mat nikla Karo bahar."

" Vo hume kuch personal saman chahiye tha."

" Oh "

" Naha lo fir lunch karne jate hain. Main wait kar Raha hu."