Chapter 2

The family of four reached the restaurant. Abhimaan and Abhimanyu were smiling and talking to their mother about their day in school.

The restaurant was packed as usual. Abhiraj escorted his family to their private table.

" Papa I want to use the washroom please." Abhimaan told his father.

" Papa me too!"

" Mein ata hu" He said taking Abhimanyu in his arms and holding Abhimaan's hand.

( I'll take them )

Ayaana was busy looking outside from the window when someone tapped on her shoulder.

" Aye haye aj mere yaad kese agaye." Vivian said teasing her.

( Oh look who remembered me today)

" Kuch bhi bolte ho ap bhai."

( Sometimes you speak rubbish Bhai) Bhai- Brother

" Acha at least ye bar mini Ayaana dene ka socha hai ki vapas khados mini Abhiraj."
Vivaan said as he sat beside me.

( At least this time will you give us a mini Ayaana or is it going to be grumpy Abhiraj again.)

Abhiraj and the kids came back from the washroom. They glared at the person sitting and laughing with their mother.

Abhimaan quickly went toward his mother followed by Abhiraj and Abhimanyu.

" Agaya shaitan ka bacha" Vivaan said eyeing Abhimaan.

( Look the devil's kids are here)

Abhiraj cleared his throat and Vivaan quickly got up from his seat to greet his older brother.

" Namaste Bhai sa ap yahan mujhe kehe dete to mein khud ajata khana banane ghar par."

( Namaste Brother you're here, should have called me I myself would have come to the palace to cook for you guys)

" Nahi tujhe takleef dene ka maan nahi kiya." Abiraj told glaring at his brother.

( No I wasn't in the mood to trouble you)

Vivaan sheepishly smiled at him and pulled out a chair for his brother.

" Chachu mujhe Biryani." Abhimaan said bouncing on his chair.

( Uncle I want to eat Chicken biryani)

" Ha baap kaam tha ki bete bhi agaye order dene." Vivaan mumbled.

( Of course you do, your father was not enough now even his kids are giving out orders)

" Tune kuch kaha kya?"

( Did you say something?)

" Nahi to ap boliye kya khaege ap sab mein lata hu. Bhabhi ma ap bolo kya khaengi ap."

( Pssh no, tell me what would you guys like to have?)

" Bhai ap bhi hamare saath beth ke dinner Kare."

( Why don't you join us Bhai)

" Nahi ap log dinner kare aj bohot bhed hai hum fir kabhi join karenge apko." He told and also said he would send someone to take their orders.

( Noaybe next time the restaurant is packed today )

The food was laid on the table and Ayaana's mouth watered. The boys ordered Biryani while the adults had kebabs and laal maans and a few other things.