Chapter 17

It was around 11 when Abhiraj came back from the boys' room, they were so busy building legos that they didn't notice the time.

Abhiraj smiled when he saw Ayaana sitting on the balcony reading her book. He quietly made his way towards her.

Ayaana smiled when he felt her husband's presence behind her. She gestured for him to sit beside her and made space for him.
Abhiraj picked his wife up and settled her on his lap.

" Kya kar rahe hain?"

" Shh ekdum chup." He said and hugged her.

" Apne Bua aur dadi ko bura bhala sunaya kya?"

Abhiraj looked at his wife and then sighed he never liked hiding things from her so he started narrating all the things that happened in her absence.

" To ap dukhi hain is baath par?"

" Dukhi aur main?" He said and chuckled.

" Vo humari zindagi se chale gayi iski Khushi mana na chahata hu."

" To fir muh latka ke kyu baithe Hain ap?"

" Main thak Gaya hu Ayaana hume Haveli jane ka Mann nahi karta. Mujhe yaha rahna aur pasand hain. Ye Ghar mein mujhe jo sukoon milta Hain vo ab us Haveli ke chaar divaar nahi de pate." 

" Hum yaha shift ho jayega phir.  Vese bhi ye Ghar bhi kafi bada hain yaha 6 kambre hain. Har ek bache ko ek kamra aur ek guest bedroom jabhi bhi apke bache apki bistar pe so jayenge to ap vaha so sakte ho. " She said smiling.

" Tumhe koi dikkat to nahi hogi na?"

" Bilkul nahi hume ye Ghar pasand ata hain humare sare bache humari akhon ke samne hote hain. Vo haveli kaam aur museum zyada tha. Yaha vaha chal kar thak jate the hum."

" Achaa." He said smiling

" Ha, aur vaise bhi Ap Mahal mein rahe ya Apartment mein ap to Raja hi rahoge na." She said

Abhiraj looked into Ayaana's eyes and was about to kiss her when the balcony door opened with a thud.

A sleepy Abhimanyu and Abhimaan walked in and looked at Ayaana. Ayaana abruptly stood up from her husband's lap and went to her children.

" Kya hua tum dono uth kyu Gaye?"

" Mumma ke sath Sona hain Abhimanyu ko." Abhimaan said.

" Tikhe to fir tum ise yahi par chod do aur tumhare kamre mein jao." Abhiraj said

Abhimaan looked at his father for a second and glared at him then looked back at his mother with a puppy face.

" Maan ap bhi yahi par so jana aj." Ayaana told her eldest son.

" Abhiraj ji apko shayad se aj se hi guest room apna na padega." Ayaana told her husband with a teasing smile.

" Kyu?"

" Baba ye bed chota hain aur ap bohot bade hain to hum sab fit nahi ho payenge to ap dusre kamre mein so Jaye." Abhimaan told his father.

" Esa hain to tum apne kamre mein so jao vaise bhi ye humara kamra hain."

" Mumma ne apko Jane ke liye kaha hai aur ye mumma ka bhi kamra hain."

" Ji please."

Abhiraj huffed and walked out of their room to the guest bedroom.

Ayaana smiled at the father-son duo and ushered her kids to bed. After making sure all her kids were sleeping she adjusted the baby monitor properly and walked to the guest bedroom.