Chapter 16

Abhiraj was getting ready for the board meeting he had today. He knew there was going to be a lot of drama today so he already instructed Ayaana to take the kids and leave for their penthouse.

After he bid farewell to his family who was traveling to their second home he got ready for the meeting. Vivaan and Viraaj Abhiraj and Vivaan's dad or the former king were also attending the meeting since they also had their respective shares in the company.

" Vivaan tum baba ke saath jao hum dusri gadi mein ayenge."

" Ji Bhai sa."

He looked over at his bua and dadi watching them talk quietly he motioned to his mother and told her to go inside.

Abhiraj sat on his head chair to his right was Vivaan and to his left was his Viraaj. He looked over to his right and saw Jay sitting there, he could read his face and knew that his cousin was very nervous. Jay's first was tightly clenched and Abhiraj knew exactly why he was nervous.

Vivaan and Abhiraj shared a look and Vivaan smirked at his brother but Abhiraj still kept his stoic and stern face on.

" I do not like to beat around the bush as you all know so let me get to the point, there has been money embezzlement in my company and I know very well who did it. " Abhiraj announced he then continued by saying.

" I'll be taking a few names you all are fired, Mr. Kumar Mr. Pawar Mr. Singh. My lawyers will talk to you guys. You no longer will work with us and kindly transfer back all the money that you have received from your boss if you do there won't be any strict action taken against you guys but if you fail to do so I'm afraid you guys have to rot in prison. " Abhiraj explained he then looked over at his cousin who was glaring at the three men standing.

" But sir-"

" Quiet I'm not done yet. Jay Sharma, you are no longer part of the Mewar family or Mewar Corporation. You are fired." Abhiraj spoke calmly.

" The meeting is dismissed"

Everyone left except Abhiraj, Vivaan, Viraaj, and Jay.

" Hume tumse ye umeed nahi thi Jay. Koi itna kaise gir sakta hai?!" Viraaj told his nephew.

" Baba abhi nahi aur tum Haveli chalo baki baat hum vahi par karenge."

The ride back to the Haveli was extremely tense Jay was sitting beside Abhiraj in his car. He was sweating even though the AC was on. Jay was sitting quietly his mind probably making excuses for what he had done.

When they arrived at Mewar Haveli Jay followed Abhiraj inside he saw his mother and Nani with Ishani sitting in the living room.

" Jay beta tum agaye? Acha hua jao baitho main khana lag vane bolti hu maids ko." Bimala Devi said as soon as he saw her grandson.

" Chup chap se baitho." Abhiraj's voice roared in the mansion.

" Apke bete ne kya Kiya apko pata bhi hai? Paise churaye hai isne." Vivaan said.

" Tum! Izzat se baat karo apne Bhai se." Bimala yelled

" kyu du ise izzat jab izzat Dene layak kaam hi kabhi nahi Kiya isne."

" Usne paise churaye nahi hai hak hai uska!" Jayanti said defending her son's action.

" Of course." Abhiraj scoffed

" Bhai sa dekheye apke bete humare bacche se kis tarah se pesh ah rahe hain."

" Baba apko abhi bhi Inka asli chehra nahi dikh raha hain?" Vivaan asked.

" Ye dekhiye apki behen ne kitne jhut bole hai apse." Vivaan said and handed him a file. Which contained Jay's mark sheet and the family's bank account.

Viraaj flipped through the pages, Jay never even passed 10th grade, all the papers his sister had shown him were fake certificates and he blindly believed his sister.

He looked through all the transactions that were made to a local mafia.

" You tried killing my son?" He asked in a shaky voice.

" So what you ruined my son's future how biased are you? My son was the eldest he deserved this palace and everything that your son has!" She yelled.

" Get the fuck out."

" Huh?"

" I said get out take your mother with you and don't ever come back you no longer are a princess your titles will be revoked. Your family won't get a penny now."

" Ap Aisa nahi kar sakte!"

" Hum karenge choti wali haveli Jo apke naam pe hain bus vohi ap ka rahega. Nikal jaye ap is Ghar se." Viraaj said.

Abhiraj stood there silently enjoying the drama he wished this was over so he could go back to his sweet and beautiful wife.

After the Sharma's left Abhiraj told his mother that he was going to his penthouse.

Abhiraj felt no regret kicking them out as he never liked them in the first place. He rang the doorbell of his apartment and waited with a slight smile excited to see his wife.

" Ayi!" A sweet voice called from the other side.

The door opened and there stood his heart, as soon as Ayaana opened the door she was quickly pulled in for a hug.

" Ap agaye." She said smiling.

" Kaise ho? Kuch pain hua aj?"

" Nahi."

" Bache kaha hain?"

" Abhimaan aur Abhimanyu andar padhai kar rahe hain aur Abhiyansh aur Ayaanshi abhi so rahe hain."

Abhiraj sat on the couch relaxing after a hectic day. Ayaan bought water for him to drink and took his coat and bag.

" Ap fresh hokar aye mein apke kapde nikal ke rakh ti hu."

Abhimaan and Abhimanyu walked into the kitchen to get some snacks.

" Maan Manyu ye Saab mat Khao mama fruits cut kar ke dengi tumhe. Baba ko Ane do fir tum teno sat me baith kar khana."

" Baba Ghar hain?!" Abhimanyu asked excitedly.

" Ha. Itni Khushi kyu ho Rahi hain. Pehle jab bolti thi ki baba office se agaye dono mu Fula kar kambre mein ja kar padhai karte the."

" Baba ne promise Kiya hain ki vo hume new Lego model build karne mein madat karenge." Abhimaan said.

" Acha to aj Puri raat Lego assemble karne vale hain baba aur unke bete?" Ayaana asked.

" Yes!" Abhimaan said.

Ayaana left for her room to check if her husband is ready or not.

" Abhiraj ji?" Ayaana called her husband when she saw him drying his hair.

" Vo bacche keh rahe the ki vo lego banane vale hain. "

" Ha."

" Par Manyu bas 3.5 years ka hain mene suna hai it's not safe."

" Pata hain meri jaan par he is very mature for his age and I bought two sets one for toddlers and the bigger one for Maan. Plus I'll monitor them very closely. Tumhe chahiye to tum bhi humare sath baitho." Abhiraj told.

" Hume to bohot bore hota hain pata nahi ap logo ko kya maja ata hain. Chaliye dono ap ke liye wait kar rahe hain main tarbooz katne vali hu ap bhi thoda kha lijiye." Ayaana told.

" Hum Baal sukha kar ate hain."

Abhiraj looked over at his wife's retreating figure, it had been almost a month and a half since she had given birth to the twins. His wife now looked healthier and happier than she ever was.  

He wished his family to be as healthy and happy as they are today forever.