Chapter 26

"Pagal hogayi ho kya?"

( have you gone mad?)

" No I won't change my decision. Mene ap ko pehle bhi bola tha us aadmi se apne samband tor dijiye."

( I've told you so many times to break your relations with that man.) 

With that Ayaana left the balcony and went inside their bedroom. Abhiraj quickly followed her inside and pulled her in a hug

" please ek baar meri baat sun lo."

( please listen to me once)

Tears were freely flowing down from Ayaana's eyes as she sobbed hugging her husband close.

" Ayaana Jaan I know you warned me about him, but he's my best friend. Shaurya, him and I have grown up together. I am not involved with him but after whatever happened with Shaurya scares me. We have children now too. We have a family and that man has more power than anyone right now. I'm not using him but we help each other. He's like my brother Ayaana please understand." He pleaded as he brushed his fingers through her long hair. 

Ayaana stayed silent and sobbed letting all the grief out.

" I hope you know what you're doing Abhiraj ji." She whispered.

" Yes I do please trust me."

" I do Abhiraj ji believe me I do but we have kids now four kids."

" Mujhe apse kuch zaroori baath karni hain." Ayaana said as she looked up. Abhiraj held her waist and caressed her cheek lovingly.

( I need to tell you something important)

" Kuch dino pehle humare Ghar par Alvin aya tha."

( Alvin visited our house a few days ago)

" what how the fuck did he know where we lived. Don't tell me you invited him in our house."

" Suniye tho."

( listen to me first)

" Kya sunu, Ayaana you had two babies in the house. You put your life and the twins life in danger."

" Bas! You never let me explain but want me to listen to you? I'm trying to say something and you're cutting my words in between. You know what forget about it I'll not tell you. I don't want to create a scene here in front of our parents but don't talk to me if you don't want to listen to me." Ayaana said glaring as she pulled away from her husband's embrace.

" You're angry? You invited a unknown man into our house."

" I had a fucking reason, why the fuck do you have a gun in your study!?" Ayaana yelled back.

" Ayaana we both are angry let's calm down."

" No I won't you think inviting him is more dangerous than having a gun laying around at our house with kids running around!?"

" It's for our safety!"

" I'm done for today, your brother yells at me for your actions and then so do you! You know your brothers a psychopath!? "

" You're crossing the line here."

" Oh am I? You know what did Alvin say? Your brother he's crazy who fantasizes about dead people."

" Shut up Ayaana please."

" No I won't, I thought everything Alvin said was a lie. But turns out it's the truth. Alvin he is a psychiatrist working in a renowned hospital in France. I did my investigation, that man was just warning us, today when you're brother barged into the room he started yelling at me bit just before mom and dad barged in he was about to attack me he had a knife. A fucking knife. But why would you believe me after all I am a dumb woman." Ayaana seethed in anger.