Chapter 23

The day seemed gloomy today, Ayaana was unwell and she had a massive headache too,the twins wouldn't stop crying and the boys whining which caused Ayaana to snap at the boys. Abhimaan went to school with an angry face and poor Abhimanyu had tears.

Abhiraj took the twins with him so she could rest without any disturbance. Vivaan accompanied him so he could help his brother with the twins and Shaurya left early in the morning as he had an urgent meeting.

She sat in the living room sipping on her hot coffee massaging her temple.
The door bell rang making her frown as she wasn't expecting anyone. She opened the door but was surprised to see the person standing in front of her.

" Aap?"

( You?)

" Namaste Ayaana ji, andar nahi Ane degi? " Alvin asked her

( Won't you let me in?)

" Nahi " Ayaana said with a stern voice.

( No)

" Oh isn't that rude."

Ayaana looked at him one last time and was about to close the door when he said something that made her still

" It's about your brother-in-law Vivaan"

" What?"

" There is something you need to know about your brother-in-law Vivaan. Do you know your kids are not safe with him?"

" Please ap yahan se jaye, I'm not in the mood to entertain you today."

( Please go from here)

" Your brother in law is gay you know right?"

" So what's your point. Vivaan is gay so he cannot be around my kids?"

" No no that's not what I meant you need to listen to me."

" But I don't want to so please leave "

" Vivaan he's sick just listen."

" Come in."

Alvin sat on the couch and Ayaana sat in front of him.

" Tell me "

" Vivaan your brother in law when he was in France I had rented out our house to him. It was our ancestral house where I lost my mother due to cancer. Me and my father wanted an escape so we decided to move out of that house. After two years we decided to rent out the house and that's when your brother in law comes into picture. We rented out the house to him. After a while he started behaving weirdly.
A while later he told me he was dating my brother. He started showing me photos of my brother, just my brother. He seemed really happy."

" So where is your brother now if they were so in love? Did they break up?"

" That's the point Ayaana my brother killed himself after our mother's death. My brother along with my mother were buried in the backyard of our house. The photos he used to show me of my brothers were the ones he took before he died. We had stored the photos in the basement. You know the crazy part when I told Vivaan the truth he called me a psychopath and burned our whole house. Then blamed it on me saying I wanted to kill them and didn't want to see them happy."

" You want me to believe this story of yours?" Ayaana asked.

" Story what do you mean by story?"

" Please get out."

" Please I need your help all I have of my little brother is a box that your brother in law took with him. It is all I have of my brother."

" A box? "