EPISODE 0.2

Abhimaan-23 years
Abhimanyu-20 years
Abhiyansh- 17years
Ayaanshi-17 years

Ayaana sat down on the couch of their apartment. It had been two decades since they started living here.

She had started working as a teacher in the kids school when the twins had started school.

" Good afternoon mumma." Ayaanshi said as she gave her mother a hug.

The kids usually came back home earlier then she did. Ayaanshi told her father she wanted to become a vetenarian when she grows up. So she took science after her 10.

All of her kids were very bright in studies and excelled in whatever they did. Abhimaan was always interested in his father's business so he was pursuing that.

Abhimanyu was studying to become a lawyer and Abhiyansh took Arts as he wanted to become a actor.

Abhiraj had no problem as long as they prove themselves to the world that they are capable of doing what they are doing.

" Good Afternoon. Ghar par sab kaha hain? " Ayaana asked.

" Ansh ne mujhe niche tak chora aur fir Veer ke saath kaha tho chala gaya."

" Ane do usko aj uski class leti hu, kitne baar bola hain use ki seedha Ghar vapas aye"

" Maan Bhai aur Manyu Bhai college se aye nahi abhi tak."

" Hmm unhe aj der hogi."

" Mumma parason mein aur Shreya mall Jaye please?"

" Mujhe nahi pata baba se baat karo."

" Ap Karo na baba humesha nahi bolte hain."

" Tumhe Jana hain mujhe nahi."

" Please na Please."

" Kal subah karungi, unka mood subah acha hota hain."

" Thank you ap best ho."

Their door bell rang and Ayaanshi immediately jumped to open the door.

It was Abhiyansh and her crush Veer who also happened to be her brother's childhood best friend.

She never really talks to him but yeah she has been crushing on him since she turned 15. By now Ayaanshi has lost count on how many time she has embarresd herself infront of him.

" Agaya tu? Seedha Ghar nahi ah sakta school se?"

" Namaste aunty."

" Oh Veer, mummy Ghar ki chabhi chor kar gayi hain. Tum bhetho aur lunch karke Jana."

" Ma hum to bus pas vali shop par Gaye the."

" Vo tum tumhare baba aur Abhimaan ko samjhana. Ye Roz ka ho Gaya hain."

" Mumma mein baad mein kha lungi bhook nahi hain, mein sone jau?"

" Hmm thike jaldi uth jana Varna raat ko nend nahi ayegi."

Ayaanshi slid out of the living room and huffed, he was so handsome.

It was almost evening when she woke up. She got out the bed and looked at herself in the mirror, her hair looked like a bird's nest.

' uske chakar mein lunch bhi nahi kiya. kitchen mein mumma ne kuch to rakha he hoga.'

She got out of her bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Ayaanshi was looking at her mobile but so didn't see the people sitting in the living room.

She went to the kitchen and dragged a chair so she could fetch the chips packet that she had hid from her brothers eyes.
Whenever their parents broughr groceries, equal amount of snacks would be divided among the siblings. But her brothers would binge eat their snacks in the first week only.