Chapter 12

Today was the naming ceremony of the babies, the royal family had gone to the temple for the ceremony. They had already decided on the names and were going to do a Pooja in the temple.

Abhiraj had thought his little princess would be a daddy's girl but from what he had observed she too like her siblings was a mama's Princess.

Not like the kids did not like him he just felt that they preferred Ayaana's warmth more. Though his princess would stay with him without any tantrums and liked both her parents equally while his youngest son would start wailing if he did not see his mother even for a second. Talk about favoritism

Abhimaan still was grumbling but got along with his siblings while Abhimanyu was having the time of his life as he had gotten new friends to play with.

After all the rituals Abhimaan announced the names.

" Abhiyansh Singh Mewar"

" Ayaanshi Singh Mewar "

Ayaana looked at her husband surprised as they did decide on the name Abhiyansh for their son but Ayaana let him choose the name of their little girl.

At this point, she didn't even have hope and knew he would pick a name rhyming with his name like their other kids.

" Ese kya dekh Rahi ho, ye naam to hume 6 saal pehle he soch ke rakha tha." Abhiraj whispered in her year making her smile.

Everyone liked the names and congratulated the couple. Ayaana looked at her husband talking to his parents. Though he looked like a Khadoos and strict person he wasn't one. Sometimes she felt he was the opposite as he liked taking care of everyone around him and was a great role model for the kids.

" Mama sister ka naam Ayaanshi hai?" Abhimaan asked

" Ha apko acha laga?"

" Acha hai mumma ke naam jaisa"

After talking to his mother and handing over Abhimanyu to her as he was in charge of taking care of his little brother while their parents did Pooja, he went to his father.

" Baba!" He exclaimed and pulled his father's kurti indicating he wanted to be picked up.

Abhiraj smiled at his son and picked him in his arms.

" Mujhe Ayaanshi naam pasand aya, Mumma ka naam Ayaana aur sister Ayaanshi. Dono pretty!"

" Aur Abhiyansh?"

" Tikhe matlab okay okay."

" Par apka naam bhi to Abhi se shuru hota hain."

" Ha par mein original hu na apne ye do copy baad mein sale mein se laya hain na. To Mera naam acha hain."

" Ye Saab tumhe sikhata kon hain?" Abhiraj asked.

" Vivaan chachu!" Abhimaan said.

" Ab niche utaro mujhe mumma ke pas Jana hain." He put Abhimaan down who ran to his mother.

Abhiraj glared at Vivaan who was happily talking to Ayaana so he made his way toward them and said,

" Ayaana tum jake gadi mein bethjao. Abhimaan Abhimanyu aur Ayaanshi ko lekar jao mein Abhiyansh ko Lata hu. Mujhe Vivaan se kuch baat karni hain. Akele mein."

He took the sleeping baby in his arms safely and watched as she left with the kids, he signaled the bodyguards to move behind them so they could safely escort his family.

" Tujhe badi Masti chadi hain aj kal "  Abhiraj said glaring at his brother.

" Bhai sa ap kya keh rahe hain?"