"Get in" overcoming the momentary shock jungkook watched as Bogum rushed to the passenger seat not waiting for him . Seeing no other option jungkook too slowly got up in the back .

Taehyung started the car after making sure jungkook , I mean both of them are settled and comfortable. Oh did I mentioned he adjusted the mirror in a way that he can keep an eye on the person sitting behind which in this case is jungkook . Though the younger is too lost in his phone to noticed .
.
.
.
Jungkook is having a hard time telling Jimin they need to rearrange their dinner plan to some other day . He knows just like him Jimin too is starting new career and he felt bad for canceling their dinner plan which these days is the only time they sees each other . His eyes went up for once from the phone screen to look around and his heart almost stopped as his eyes met the ceo's through the mirror.

He looked down almost immidiately when the CEO put his eyes back on the road and forced himself to look outside and take in some fresh air .

"Sir ..." Bogum began gaining both the person's attention .

"Yes ?" Taehyung asked not moving his eyes from the road .

"Umm I wanted to say sorry for earlier . I was just worried you know . Even though I started today I promised myself to give my best to the company and that's why I became a bit suspicious seeing Mr. Jeon running out of your room ...."

"Hmm I understand your point but that doesn't give you reason to corner your coworker and call him names" Taehyung's icy voice cut him off abruptly. Jungkook didn't turned from the window but his ears were fixed on the conversation afterall it's about him they are talking . And he so badly wanted to scoff at the polished and rehearsed explanation.

"Of course not and I'm deeply sorry for my behavior sir...." he hurried.

"Mr. Park as I told you earlier it's should be Jungkook you should apologize to. Moreover ......" Jungkook tuned out after this . Nothing is entering in his head now apparently he is busy controlling his heartbeat from going crazy after hearing his name from the older's mouth .

"Oh I did apologized to him . Didn't I ?" Bogum's sweet (too sweet) voice brought him back to the conversation. Well technically the other never really apologized to him after the CEO was gone he simply ignored his being as if he wasn't accusing this man of vile thing minutes ago .

Jungkook could feel the tensed silence that surrounded them. Taehyung looking at him expectantly through the mirror waiting for his reply and Bogum moving his body looking at him with a somewhat pleading look .

"Uhh yes he did said sorry" he muttered in a small voice breaking the silence.  Jungkook doesn't know how much convincing his answer was he could still once in while sense the older's pinning gaze on him and Bogum remained silent for the rest of the ride .
.
.
.
After 10 minutes the car came to a stop infront of a big restaurant. From the look of the outside , Jungkook concluded it's one of those fancy restaurants where dishes with foreign names that can hardly be pronounced by people like him , is served . Anyways he got out of the car and followed the CEO while Bogum tried to walk side by side with the older man trying to make small talks that ended up with him laughing awkwardly without any proper response from the older .

Once inside Jungkook found the whole two stored restaurant full with their company's employees . Ofcourse they have reserved the whole restaurant. Taehyung was soon pulled in a conversation with one of the managers leaving Bogum and Jungkook alone .

Jungkook looked around trying to spot the only person he knows and there she is waving at him from a table at the corner . He let out a breath of relief spotting her and hurried to her side before the seat beside her can be taken by anyone else .

"Hey!! whom did you came with ?" Taera asked once he is settled .

"Uh Mr. Kim" Jungkook replied.

"The CEO ?" She asked with wide eyes .

"Uh huh him" he nodded.

"Okay but Jungkook you need to meet Seokjin . I just met him and he is just so sweet" Taera exclaimed pointing at the man sitting opposite to them. Jungkook's eyes fled to the said man . And gosh how come every Kim he has met in these few days are so handsome!!

"You're so handsome" Jungkook blurted out when seokjins smiled at him .

"Thank you. Jungkook right ?" He nodded and soon he found himself falling into a conversation with the other. Though he knows literally nothing about the man but Seokjin or Jin as he likes to call himself is extremely friendly and talked with him in a way that makes him feel like home . Jin is the kind of person whose presence radiates warmth and comfort above everything .

Their conversation only broke when the chair beside jungkook was pulled . He looked up only to look down immidiately at the sight of Kim Taehyung , the CEO taking up the seat beside him.

Fuck the day can't go anymore crazier huh !!

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

Entry of Kim Seokjin. He is going to have an important role in their relationship
🌷🌷

Want
More taekook interactions ??

Coming soon !!

Thank you for reading !!

  ☆━━━━━━☆   ☆━━━━━━☆