"Come on!" Omega called for Aurora. "We have to get the door open!" The two girls dived again, Omega had the flashlight in her mouth and started to pound on the door. Aurora grabbed the door again and propped her foot against the other door and started to pull as well.

Running out of air, the two girls swam to the top and found their heads hitting the roof.

"I don't wanna die." Omega told Aurora.

"You won't die okay?" Aurora said. "You have to be brave alright? We just have to take one more deep breath and open a door. Can you manage that?" Omega shook her head. "Okay good, now get ready."

Water gushed through the door and the girls started to get pulled through it. Wrecker caught Omega, and Tech caught Aurora. AZ and Crosshair came crashing through. Tech let Aurora go and closed the doors again. Wrecker handed Omega to Echo who put her down and she was panting. Hunter stopped Crosshair with his boot. Aurora leaned against the closed door, also heavily panting.

"What have you done?" Crosshair stood up and looked at everyone.

"The Empire opened fire on the city. We weren't gonna leave you behind." Hunter said.

"We don't have time for this." Tech said, getting in between them. "We need to get topside before this entire structure submerges."

"If you want to stay here and die, that's your call." Hunter told Crosshair before he turned around and took off running. Everyone followed behind him. Crosshair took one more look around him before catching up to the others. They were running through a hallway, still hearing various explosions throughout the facility. The hall shook and Omega stopped to look out the glass. The small bacta tanks where the embryo's of future clones were below, but due to the rising water, they started exploding.

Aurora rubbed her back, "Come on sweetheart, it's time to go. I'm sorry." They all continued running, Aurora held onto Omega's hand as they ran. As the building descended further into the water, it started groaning and turning. Omega gasped out in fear.

"Hold onto something!" Hunter called out. They all slid and everyone grabbed onto various piping that protruded from the walls.

"Omega!" Aurora yelled as the two girls grabbed onto the same piping. She wrapped her arms around the girl and the two of them held on tight. "Hold on Omega!" The city hit the bottom and everything shifted. AZ flew to Omega and the two girls watched falling debris hit the droid, taking it out. Aurora felt her grasp on the pole starting to slip.

The building had hit the surface floor, leveling out. They all collapsed to the floor.

"Omega are you alright?!" Aurora shot up into a sitting position and brought her hands to her cheeks, inspecting the girl over for any damage. Omega nodded.

Everything fell silent, it was eerie. Omega switched her droid back on. "Omega watch out!" It flew up in a panic before looking around. "Oh, you are okay."

"What happened?" Aurora asked.

Tech walked up to them. "I believe we have landed on the ocean floor. There is no way to accurately calculate the damage. Most of the facility must be-" Tech was cut off by an explosion and the building shaking. Water started pouring in from the ceiling. "Compromised."

"We need to get to a space that's more secure." Hunter said.

Tech nodded. "Follow me." Everyone turned and started following Tech to wherever he was running too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time running they entered a barrack. "Ironically, our old barracks is one of the few compartments habitable." Tech stated. "Albeit temporarily."