Chapter 67 - Needing You.

A Couple of Hours Later...
Kevin (Vin) Creekman...

Lorelei has been gone almost the entire day and I am getting antsy. Not because I am scared for her, I mean there is no need to be scared anymore – Alex is in prison for the time being and Sara is being arraigned in a couple of days, which means she is being held in custody. Zane called me about an hour ago to let me know.

So why am I so antsy?

I can't explain it but it's like there is this need burning inside of me. Something happened last night when we were making love; almost like an addiction was born.

That is the best way I can explain it – I am addicted to my girl. I am craving everything about her.

Her smile – the way it can light up a whole room in an instant.

Her eyes – that portrayed every single emotion that she felt so brightly and vividly.

Her soft voice – the breathing way she whispers my name just as she falls off that ledge into blissful orgasmic release, or the way she screams my name when I pound her just right.

Her beautiful curves – that fit so perfectly in my hands and submitting to my demands.

Her soft supple flesh – like the velvety smoothness of a rose-petal. Always warm and inviting.

Her hair – slipping through my fingers or wrapped tightly around my fist. It's always so soft and fragrant with the scent of coconut.

The taste of her – she was this perfect blend of salty and sweet. I am addicted to her nectar that I swear if you were to ask my favourite beverage, I would instantly say her name.

I am pacing with my cock painfully hard.

Where is she?

I want to call her and demand she get back here but honestly; I know that I can't do that. Dom and Lorelei needed this time to bond again, and I won't be the asshole who stands in the way of that. I mean I didn't have to like it, but I would accept it.

I need to calm down. I need to get this arousal under control because if I don't I fear what I might do when she finally walks through that door but thankfully, I don't have to wait because the sound of the garage doors closing reached me just as I paced into the kitchen with the intent on getting myself a beer. I turned just as she walked into the kitchen from the garage.

"Get. Over. Here!" I demand, not bothering with pleasantries.

"What's gotten into you?" She asked laying her bag over the handle to the door she just entered through. Slipping off her sneakers and only then walked towards me.

"It has been nearly twelve hours since I had been inside this body I own, and I am done waiting – trousers off!" I ordered and caught the adorable little shudder that raked through her frame and for a moment I feared that I had been too aggressive but honestly I should have known better because it's us, I know that she trusts me, I know that she knows I would never do anything that intentionally hurt her, and I am grinning as she submits by unbuttoning her trousers, letting them slither down her hips, thighs and pooled at her feet, "that poor excuse for underwear too, unless you want me to rip them from your body?" It wasn't hard to miss the gulp as her eyes flashed with uncertainty for a moment and I was about to sooth and assure her, but I needn't have worried because she held her head high and sauntered towards me, those gorgeous hips swaying seductively. "That's how you want to play this huh?"

"Dominate me, daddy!" She whispered as she reached me, her hand resting on my chest as she looked up at me through hooded eyes.

"Goddamn baby-girl!" I grunted like a fucking caveman as I snared her body in my arms and pulled her flush against me and slightly off the ground so that I could kiss her without having to bend to her. "I have passed patience sweetheart, so if you aren't sure about me being forceful, tell me now before I am too far gone-"