Dark

I freeze, my body stiffens, and I can smell his Cologne, the strong smell of Zayn Malik. I can feel his body pressed against mine. I shove my phone in my locker and shut it, not turning to him. "Hey Samantha" his dark, raspy, evil voice filled the ears, i could hear the smirk in his voice. I don’t respond "Hey Sammy, How bout you face me when i talk to you!!!" he growls turning me around and shoving me against the locker behind me. I grunt, not looking in his eyes. "Look at me." he commanded, i don’t exactly listen to him, I stare at the floor. He takes my chin pulling it, forcing me to look at him "Don't make me force you to look at me!" he winks, his voice dark and cold. 

HIs hand is gripping the back of my shirt, his face inches from mine "Look at me now!" he growls, and my eyes finally meet his. "That’s what i thought! Now.... all i wanted was to see your pretty little face." he smirks, evil lurks in his eyes. 

"What do you really want?" i spit, going to kick him in the groin, finally my knee connects with his groin and his head falls downwards as he groans in pain. "Fuck!" he mutters, he looks up "Oh that mas a mistake!" he growled "All i was going to ask is for you to meet me at the corner of 29, and 6th street after school, bitch! Now looks like our going to get it, bitch!" he snarls, his breathe hot oh my cheek. 

He pulls me off the locker and shoves me past him "Get out of my sight!" he barks at me. I quickly walk to my last class. Art. 

I grab my bag and run to my locker getting my phone, trying to get out alive. I slam my locker, and start walking down the hall when i feel cold hands on the back of my neck. "Hey pretty lady" a deep Cheshire voice whispers in my ear, i shutter, smelling the signature smell. His manly cologne, Harry Styles. His voice is dark. "Hi?" i say 'that was a complement!" he says forcing me to walk.

"Please...?” I beg him to let me go, but he is relentless. He walks me to an ally where i see his gang sitting around. Zayn has a cigarette is his mouth and he puffs out a breath. When he sees me, he smiles, evil in his eyes. He drops the cigarette and steps on it, putting it out. He claps his hands together "Oh, isn't it a pleasure having you here?" he smirks, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"How you baby?" he purred in my ear moving the hair from my neck, his lips graze my neck and shoulder. "Your skins so soft" he smirked, his finger tracing down my arm to my hand. "What do you want Zayn?” I ask, He moves my blonde hair to the side, and then he clenches my hair in his fist, and lets go slowly.

"Go!" he barks pushing me away from him "Get outta here bitch! Go home" he growls, turning away angrily. 

I turn, and run. Fast.