Six (edited)

Esmeray

It has been a week since I got Theo back. We have been getting to know each other a lot more and he has been slowly opening up to me about his life.

I am so proud of him for being so strong at this young age.

I am currently in a bar that my dear brother Roman always goes to. He is currently sitting in the VIP section upstairs with his friends, not to mention the girls that each one of them has on their laps.

You might be wondering why I am here. Well frankly, I am stalking him because he is one of the easier brothers to get close to, unlike Emilio and Lorenzo and I want to know what they are like in real life.

I plan on helping his drunk ass back home since he clearly can't. Home. That feels weird to say.

He finally says bye to his friends and stumbles his way out of the bar towards his car.

I quickly down my drink and follow him while keeping a distance. He tries to get in the driver's seat and drive himself back. Keyword tries but fails.

He may not know me yet but there's no fucking way I am letting his drunk ass drive himself back when he can't even open the fucking door without falling.

I walk over to him and help him up. "Wooh! You are way too drunk to drive."

"W-who...areee...yyyou?...." He slurred trying to get a good look at me.

I helped him to the passenger side and got on the driver's side.

"Address?" I ask even though I know.

He puts the address on GPS and slumps back in the seat like a scolded child.

The drive to the mansion was 20 minutes and the whole time, he was singing and blasting music.

It was a fun drive and he has a similar taste in music as me. We pulled up to the gate and the guards let us in when they saw his car.

I parked near the front door and helped him out. I helped him up to the front door, but I didn't go inside. I couldn't. Not like this.

I left when he went inside. I walked outside and got an Uber back to the hotel. I need to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day and exhausting day.

.......

Guess what today is? It is the day we are going back to the place that I used to call home once. Yayy! (Note the sarcasm)

I woke up with barely enough sleep, but that's not anything new. I am used to it after countless sleepless nights.

Theo woke up around the same time as me. We ordered some breakfast and then got ready.

I put on black cargo pants and a black corset top with my combat boots. I didn't put my gun on me cause it would be noticeable, but I did hide some knives on me.

Theo changed into a graphic tee and shorts with sneakers. I grabbed our bags, and then we made our way down to the lobby to check out.

(A/N: Outfits above ⬆️)

After checking out, we got in my car, which I bought two days ago. It is a grey Jeep Wrangler. I love that car. Sadly, I had to leave my Audi r8 in Nevan's garage, but no worries! I am going to get it back soon.

"Where are we going, Esmay?" Theo asked.

"We are going to meet our brothers," I said.

"We have brothers?!" He screamed.

I laugh, shaking my head, "Yes, we do. Are you excited to meet them?"

"Yeahhh!!" I hope that everything goes smoothly.

I pulled up to their giant gate and rolled down my window. "Tell Emilio Morelli that Esmeray is back," I said to the guard.

He walked over to the phone, called inside the house, and then let me in. Well, that was easy. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Don't go out of the car until I tell you to, OK?"

"Okie."

I drove up the driveway and parked near the front door.

Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening. After all these years of imagining this moment, it is finally happening.

My heart is racing, and my palms are sweating from all the nervousness and my 'what if' thoughts.

What if they don't like me? What if they don't believe me? Will they be happy to see me? Disappointed? Will they even want me back?

I take a deep breath and get out of the car with my hands raised. All my brothers were outside, waiting with a deadly cold stare. Ouch! The guards had their guns pointed at me, but that didn't bother me.

They looked so different in real life. They look more cold, even Roman.

Emilio was standing in his black suit with his hands in his pockets. Lorenzo was wearing a blue suit with his arms crossed, and Roman was in sweats and a t-shirt.

I walk in front of the car and say, "I come in peace. I just want to talk, Leo."