"I- I wasn't expecting you to be in you're bath robe?" I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my water bottle. I took some sips and looked back at her. She was staring at my lips. I decided to tease her and lick mines. Then she licked hers. I smirked and we made eye contact. "Well I" she walked closer to me and I stood there. "Well I wanted to ask you some questions, but I rather wrap my tongue around something else other than my thoughts." 

She bit her lip, and I spoke now is that so. She lift an eyebrow, "yeah very much so."

A/N: READER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED. If you are skipping/or would like too, then I'll have a  :) when it's over. For now I hope you're enjoying the story.

Starting- :)

I grip her neck, not to hard though, and she have the biggest smile on her face. Damn she beautiful, but I can't allow myself to get distracted. Adelisa you know we can't do this. I got work to do and finish up, and you got- I felt my robe open up a little and her soft hands trace around my abs.  She whisper. "So who going to tell, if you don't and I don't. I know I'm not the only one who feel this sexual connection between us Ozias. I need you, right now." She bit her lip and I bit mines. Fuck. I watch her back up from me and taken off her crop top. It was just a regular green crop top, but underneath was a red laced bra. Her breast, their was a decent size, or at least against the fabric, it's nothing I can't work with. I felt my man poke out and she smiled. I guess she notice the change too. I watch her take off her blue jeans cut up pants and underneath she had on black laced thongs. Her phone dropped with them pants but she didn't lose any eye contact with me. Damn. Sexy.

She walked back to me and got on her knees. I drop the robe, I don't need it at this point and I'll be a fool to deny some oral. She kiss up my leg, back and forward  between both. Wow that's something new for me, as she continued to kiss everywhere but my dick. I didn't know if I should been irritated or excited. She got to my abdominal V line and stoped. "Ozias where's you're room. I just need 20 mins. I pick her up and guided her to my bed. I laid her down. She flipped me over with a little help from me cause I'm twice her size and hight. Now she siting on top of my stomach. "Ozias no, I need to finish, I need this." I rose an eyebrow and she smiled.

"I didn't originally come over for this, but I might as well get what I'm craving for right, don't worry, I'll keep track of time, but you need to keep track of them moans, I need to hear them or I'm not stoping." I smiled and she started kissing my neck and then went to my arms, she so gentle with it.

First my left and now my right. I watch her as she went back to my neck and placed kisses everywhere, then she went down and placed kisses on my abs and back at my v-line. What I wasn't expecting was her to licked my v-line, literally lick. Oh yeah her ass a freak fr. Both sides was licked and then she moved further down. I stood up and she sat on the floor making herself comfortable. This couldn't be her first time cause she positioned herself so good, I can see her asscheeks poking out as she sits. "Ozias lay back." I did as she asked and she started stroking my very loved member. I tensed up a little. "oh look at who arrived, I see everything pretty about you" and she licked one of my veins. Adelisa started picking up the pace, and the more I got lost in my moment. I felt a shift. Something softer was against me. I got up just a little, to see what was the shift about and seen she using her breast now.

Damn. My arms staring to hurt now in this position, but I wanted to see this. Up and down, and I tense up again. She removed her breast and put her hands on my lower back and inserted her mouth. Shit. So warm. So soft. Her tongue first trailed around it, I don't know how she doing that but it's working. She got back up and took a deep breath and exhaled. I stood up a little more and we made eye contact and my arms stared to released the tension from it's original state. "I got 12 mins left, I hope, you'll be ready to cum by then." I smirk.