Zephaniah (6)

Zephaniah

in third person pov) -omniscient- recap
( psa- this is going to be a fairly long chapter)

Zephaniah gets to Starbucks, locks her car, and heads inside the building, despite her only being 17 mins away, and thinking she going to be late but she wasn't, Zephaniah looked around and sees that charlisa is not there yet she order herself a drink and a breakfast sandwich, found a table to sit at, and scroll on her phone for a while. Unknowing, across from her was troy, with another woman, troy notices Zephaniah and quickly told the woman they should head off, the woman agreed and they left. Charlisa is 15 mins late for what they originally planned earlier, but Zephaniah is still not mad at all, Charlisa comes up to her at a table where Zephaniah sitting, and the two exchange hugs and smiles, Zephaniah sits back down, and charlisa sits for a little, then decided she thirsty, Charlisa tells Zephaniah that she going to get a drink and that she will be returning. Charlisa orders and wait patiently for her drink and head back to her where Zephaniah is, with the biggest smile on her face and Zephaniah returns it.

Charlisa incites the conversation and Zephaniah listens to her with a heavy heart. Charlisa states how shocked she is at how close they live to each other and how this book and series truly impacting their lives, Zephaniah shakes her head in agreeance and keeps reiterating how she is so tired of the backlash of her and her life, and Charlisa gives Zephaniah some advice to how and why this just comes with the decisions they choose to engage in, and although Zephaniah agrees with what Charlisa saying, for the most part, she still feels what she feels. The girls came to terms with agreeing to disagree and shift their focus back to Charlisa now. Charlisa tell some tea of her own and with much-needed laughter and happiness, the girls decided to go to chill's together.

They also decided to ride their own cars cause after chills they're not going to be together once more. Chills were about 15 mins away and they decided to just trail each other, the girls went inside and were greeted by this very handsome man. The man was about 6'1 for a fair guess, with waves in his hair, black hair, and brown skin man but a black man indeed, strong, as his muscles peak outside his work uniform, and a tattoo on his arm, "we are different together" and pearly white teeth, that smile is definitely to die for and his scent, a familiar scent, and Zephaniah tries her hardest to feel things that she rather ignores. The scent that's lingering is the same as troy's cologne, Zephaniah repeats to herself we are in a restaurant calm the fuck down as the deep husky voice peaks Charlisa and Zephaniah's ears, Charlisa doesn't find him that attractive but his voice can alter some opinions, "Table for 2" the man said Charlisa shook her head eagerly and the man chuckled.

The man whose name tag read Dimitri, "they're kind of cute, too bad I'm married, ugh I miss my love too." Dimitri leads them to the nearby booth and introduced himself and offered drinks, "alright one water and one Pepsi coming up," he walks away, Zephaniah takes a really good look at his ass cheeks and giggle and look at Charlisa "girl even his booty cheeks toned my lord, I need to go home". Charlisa just laugh and said "well, unfortunately, he is a married man, didn't you see his ring?" Zephaniah's mouth opens a little and her cheeks got red, Charlisa who's now the giggling one and Zephaniah gave a small chuckle herself. "I didn't know he was married. I'm not a homewrecker now" and Charlisa shook her head "I didn't think that for a second, but you got to be more careful."Zephaniah
put her hand over her mouth and then slightly towards charlisa "please girl I'm 87% of the time very careful." The girls laugh at each together as Dimitri comes with their drinks. "Are you ladies ready to order?" and order they did.

After almost an hour of giggles and "oop now that's some tea" moments, the two concluded their evening. They left a huge tip for Dimitri, and split their evening bill, The two walked to Charlisa's car and gave one last hug, and went their separate ways. When charlisa got home she stretched, lock the door, walked to her room, put her car keys on her dresser, next was her phone, stripped naked and plumped herself on her comfy bed, and stayed in that position for a while, then she got in a more relaxing posture, covers wrapped around her naked body and not even 5 mins later she was knocked out sleeping. Not even 10 mins later, a call rang her ears and irritation followed behind. This time she read the caller's I.d. In frustration, her feet and hands went in the air and back down, like a little child who can't get some candy. Charlisa took a deep breath, put her phone on dnd and went back to sleep.