28

"At least, think about it."

Seemed like it had been a habit he had developed without he had realized - storing all phrases he had heard for a long term that soon would be disturbing him.

Eric had talked with both his parents. It was a lengthy discussion where they had convinced him to give it a try without knowing that he hadn't looked at the content of the envelope they'd given ever since that day.

Ridiculous - Eric concluded it as.

But of course, parents would have a different opinion. Too different, that the supposed to be a calm discussion suddenly heated, both parties - Eric against his parents, tried to point their relevant reasons out.

But the talk itself hadn't concluded yet - which party won because Eric chose to leave.

Slamming his locker shut, the clanking from the metals collided almost made Sunwoo jump, startled by the echo.

Sunwoo almost cursed, his thick lips quivered in annoyance as he eyed his friend from head to toe which did not fail to send shivers down the latter's spine.

"Ah," Eric raised a palm towards him, being alerted to the danger that was about to come. "Sorry."

Sunwoo let an airy scoff out, picked up some books for the next class and shoved them into his bag. He did notice Eric's troubled face which was being seen a lot these days but he couldn't find out the reason for its appearance.

Well, if it was about something other than Haneul.

"Is everything okay at home?" Sunwoo asked, softly pushing his locker shut ending with a click. If Haknyeon was there he probably would've said that those two's personalities had somehow swapped.

They both were leaning against the metal lockers, Eric looked up at the white ceiling while Sunwoo looked at him, trying to find any hint he could catch to understand the situation his friend was in.

Either Eric was good at hiding things or he just wasn't as effected as what Sunwoo had thought, but the boy did look calm.

"Nothing big actually," Eric then shrugged, rolling his head towards his friend. "I can manage."

A brow was raised suspiciously on Sunwoo's face, apparently not convinced. They had known each other for quite a long for Sunwoo to tell that Eric was keeping something from him.

But, no matter how close we were with someone, there was still a boundary we shouldn't have crossed.

So Sunwoo surrendered.

"By the way!" suddenly Eric beamed, the high pitch had given Sunwoo's heart some shocks, and adrenaline overflowed. "I need your opinion."

"About what?" Sunwoo stood upright facing him, brows furrowed as if to focus.

Eric flashed a smile, fishing out his phone from his pants pocket. Unlocking the device, there was something of his emotion that apparently, did not go unnoticed by his friend.

Something is wrong, Sunwoo thought alone, patiently waiting for his friend searching for what he intended to find somewhere in that phone.

Final tap and Eric opened the Notes app, showing the screen that was filled with a list. Sunwoo had to squint his eyes to see better but then he doubted as he read the points out loud in his head.

1) Skatepark

2) Ice cream

3) Fav flowers

Sunwoo surrendered to finish reading them right at point number 3. His head was spinning as he was trying to register every point listed.

"W-what is this for?" he questioned, head tilted.