•Part 19 | Adult Fun to Childish Fun•

⚠️🔞SUGGESTIVE AF. SEX DID HAPPEN🔞⚠️

You stared at Ford in silence. His breathing was getting a bit heavy. You stood up from the chair you were in, walked over to where he was sitting, and leaned over him, putting your hands on the armrests of the chair. "Are you okay dear?" You asked as you tilted your head slightly. He groaned slightly as grabbed your waist and pulled you down slightly. "Do not test me Y/N.." He said while looking you in the eyes. "Or what?" You asked with a smirk.

"This is not a fight you'll win Fordsie~" you teased with a smirk as you leaned in closer to him. You could tell he was getting harder by the second. "Dear please-" Ford said with a more strained voice. "Please what? Tell me what you're asking for." You said as you put a hand on his chin and turned him to face you. Your faces were inches apart.

His grip suddenly tightened on your waist and spun you around as he pulled you down onto his lap, your back to his chest. You could feel his bulge growing underneath you. One of his hands trailed up your body to your neck, his lips were already against the back of your neck. The other hand trailed down into 'the lower region' as he softly grunted against your neck.

•《Timeskip brought to you by my inability to write pornography》•

(Please just imagine what happened, you ended up laying on top of Ford in the office chair and he passed out lol.)

You felt exhausted, but so good a the same time as you lay on top of Ford, who was asleep, but his arms were still around your near-naked figure. You didn't have the heart to wake him up and slowly pulled yourself off of him, and luckily you hadn't woken him up. He was a light sleeper, but what just happened was a tad exhausting, even for him.

You got dressed and slowly crept back upstairs, with slight difficulty from being a tad sore. For such a polite and calm man that Ford was, he sure could be rough. You got back to your room and immediately laid down in bed. You curled under the blankets, which still slightly smelled like Ford from this morning, and it was quite comforting.

You were lying in bed when someone knocked on your door, a small hand, so it was Dipper or Mabel. "Who is it-?" You asked as you sat up in bed. "It's- uhh me. Can I come in?" It was Dipper. "Yeah, kid- come on in." You said as you rubbed your head a bit. Dipper walked in and he was holding a small stack of papers, a few pencils, and his rulebook of Dungeons, Dungeons, and more Dungeons.

"What's with the papers and book-?" You asked curiously with a slight eyebrow raise. "I was hoping you'd help me make a new campaign for D, D, and more D..you seemed pretty good at the game when we played before." He said as he stepped into the room and shut the door behind him.

You smiled and sat down on the floor. "Yeah, that sounds fun." You said as you patted the ground next to you. He smiled and sat down. He laid out the papers and opened his rulebook, then handed you a pencil. "What happened to your pens-?" You asked while looking at the pencils He had, you knew he preferred writing with a pen. "Heh- I kinda..chewed them all. They broke." He said nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

You chuckled a bit at Dipper's habit. "Alright then. Back to the game, what were you thinking to start with?" You asked with a smile. His smile brightened and you both started to geek out over the game. It was a lot of fun, Dipper was much smarter than a lot of other kids, which was cool.

As Dipper was leaned over, his hat fell off his head, showing the birthmark on his forehead. He let out a little yelp and put it back on quickly. "Dipper look me in the eye and think I'll care about a birthmark. Especially one that looks so cool." You said with a chuckle. You still didn't have an eyepatch on, so your red eye was in full view. Dipper stared blankly for a moment then smiled.