•Part 18 | Aroused•

⚠️🔞Suggestive🔞⚠️

Ford pulled away from the kiss and looked you in the eyes. You smiled softly as you stared back at him lovingly. "That was nice.." You said with a light giggle. "I'm so happy right now Y/N," he said as he leaned in and put his head on your shoulder. You looked out the window and realized the sun had already gone down. "It's quite late, Ford. We should get some sleep." You said calmly. "I'm too excited to leave your side.." He said as his grip on you tightened.

"Well..who said you had to leave my side?" You said as you laid back down in bed, taking him down with you. He chuckled softly. "And you'd be okay with this?" He asked calmly. "Oh, I'd be more than okay with it." You said warmly, growing more tired by the second. He smiled and adjusted both of your positions so he was spooning you. It felt warm, and it felt like you were protected.

"Goodnight dear." You said as you shut your eyes. "Goodnight Y/N," Ford said warmly. He fell asleep first and you felt his warm breath on your neck. You fell asleep soon after that, and it was honestly the best sleep you have had in quite a long time. You didn't dream, but you and Ford felt incredibly comfortable through the whole night.

As you wake up you feel Ford's strong arms around you and smiled. You woke up facing him and he was still fast asleep. You didn't wanna wake him, so you just admired his handsome figure. You noticed something yellow on the back of his neck, but couldn't see it fully because of his turtleneck. You giggled as you realized you and him were wearing the same sweater.

You figured it couldn't hurt to look and pulled down his turtleneck a bit, to reveal a silly tattoo of a yellow star with the words 'Hey now I'm an all-star!' on the back of his neck. (I tried putting a photo of it in but it didn't work just use Google if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's cannon I swear)

You wanted to burst out laughing at the sight of the tattoo but didn't so he didn't wake up. You let go of the turtle neck and let it settle back in place, covering the tattoo, and laid there peacefully in Ford's arms. You were definitely gonna ask him about it when he woke up. But for now, you just enjoyed the moment and snuggled up to him.

You weren't waiting too long for him to wake up. He let out a short 'mmn' sound before opening his eyes. After a second he looked down at you but still didn't see you fully without his glasses. You giggled a bit and reached over him for his glasses on the nightstand, you got them and slid them on his face. He smiled at you. "Good morning Y/N." He said warmly and kissed your forehead. "Good morning Fordsie."

You smiled up at him, his hair was all messy, but it was honestly quite adorable. "So, all-star," You said teasingly with a smirk. He blushed immensely and put a hand over his neck, and the tattoo. "How did you know-?" He asked with a red face. "I peaked when you were sleeping." You said with a light giggle as you sat up. He sat up shortly after. "When did you even get a tattoo-? Let alone a silly star with the words 'Hey now, I'm an all-star!' Around it." You asked teasingly.

"That's a long story. Don't tell Stanley, he'll berate me constantly about it." He said as he leaned on your shoulder. "Okay, I won't tell him, dear. But y'know we should tell your family that we're a thing now." You said as you kissed his head. "Let them find out on their own, I'm not gonna try and hide it." He said warmly.

"How's your gut feeling?" He asked as he stood up from the bed and ran his hand through his hair to fix it, mostly. "Oh, it hurts like hell, but I'll deal." You said with a shrug. He looked slightly concerned for you. "Well, if it gets worse please tell me okay?" He said as he opened the door, but didn't go out till you responded. "I will, don't worry." You said calmly as you stood up. He smiled and stepped out of your room. "I'll go see what's for breakfast." He said as he walked down the hall.