•Part 1 | Introduction To You!•

You are 25 year old woman coming to a small lazy town called Gravity Falls, in Oregon. You have a small dark blue car filled with the essentials and basically all of what you own, considering you are a nomad, (a person who moves constantly/doesn't stay in the same place for very long) you never bought furniture, and don't have alot of things at all. You were kicked out by your own mother at 17 years old, started your journey in Ohio and went across the whole country, though to be fair then you looked 20 years old despite being 17, and you still do look 20, with or without makeup.
You were an astronomer so you still have a good lump sum of money from before you quit, because your boss was.. Lets just say oversteping his boundaries. You have (choose) length hair, choose a default color (like brown, black blonde etc. It can be dyed). You are 5,8 but to be exact 5,8 1/2. You have a rare birth defect in your right eye called Ocular Albinism, which makes that eye red, a light red to. So you mostly keep an eyepatch on when in public, otherwise people think you are a demon or something crazy. Your birthday is on July 16th (to have a chapter about a birthday or smfh).
Anything else you may decide for the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoy this, if not feel free to yell at me, along with if I make mistakes. I don't know how many chapters there will be but lets hope theres enough. I like to pace things so please be patient with me, it can't be the first day meeting him and having a make-out section you know. There will be humor and drama where I can fit it because I'm like that and, thanks for actually reading this, enjoy!

P.S the story takes place where the twins are already 13 turning 14 at the end of the summer that you got there. Basically the 'next summer' we all wanted.