All Might vs All For One

Start from the beginning

(Sketch by Horikoshi, colour by HEXAMEDLE)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the villains' hideout, the Nomu swarmed All Might as the villains teleported away. Seeing this, All Might let out a very concentrated wave of Haki, knocking all of the Nomu off of him and destroying parts of the building. "I'm sorry guys!" Kamui Woods apologised, upset that he had done nothing to help his superiors.

"It's fine, if you want to help us out, stay here and bind up all the Nomu while we go and capture The Ruler," Endeavour suggested, looking at All Might to see a distressed look on his face. "All Might, let's go."

"YES!" All Might nodded before leaping away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission: Himiko Toga

Bubbly and Intentive. Those two words can be used to describe Himiko. You could also use Love-struck and Determined. Many words can describe her, but there's only one thing she wants and that's to see a world where people, who were outcasted by society, have a place in their deranged world.

Himiko only cares for a few people and they're the League, Izuku and his mother. Her love and care for the League stems from her understanding of their struggle and how many of them were born at a disadvantage or shunned by society. Her love for Izuku is very unconditional and due to it she unconditionally loves Inko.

Right now Himiko is focusing on making herself stronger to support the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing above his intruders, All For One began to clap. "Well done, if it wasn't for the boy with the long sword teleporting you all, I'm afraid everyone would've been severely injured." All for one clapped, praising Ho's quick thinking.

"You talk too much, how about I shut ya face," Yūsutasu claimed, trying to crush All For One's mask, but to no avail.

"Your Haki is pathetic compared to mine, but your quirk... yes your quirk would do just fine for Tomura, especially yours long sword." The floating man thought out loud, sticking his tendrils out only for them to be burned by Draw.

"I don't know what those things do, but if I had to guess, they probably steal quirks and that's not happening on my watch." The American teen smiled, taking his pipe off of his back to face the Villain.

Whilst staring each other down, black goop appeared out of nowhere and spawned Izuku. "That stinks, what the hell is that?" The boy wondered, looking around to see a floating All For One and many of his allies. "Yūsutasu! I'm so glad you're here, let's team up and beat this guy."

"Yeah I would love to but we got more company." He said, pointing to the disoriented league of villain members who were trying to stand up.

"Crap."