A fresh day

You and Loki were up and made breakfast for the team and the kids. You smiled and danced with him in the kitchen while making breakfast to the others, he walk over to you and give you a kiss followed by a smile as you smiled back while making the food. 

Everybody was up around eight and saw you and Loki holding around each other ready and sit down. Everybody smiled and felt the smell of your food that you both made from the bottom togheter. You smile at each other and eat the breakfast togheter while talking with the team and your kids. 

"did you two make this or did Loki use his magic?" coming from Tony.  

"no we made it togheter" you answer him. 

"hmm.. You and Loki are good cooks" Tony answer back and take another bite of the pancakes. 

"I'm glad you like it" you smile.

You and Loki walk early from the table and take the kids outside to the kids park so the kids could get to see a little of the world while he was in his pants and shirt and you back in your normal clothes while the kids played you sat with a nice coffee and he a  cup of tea. 

"is that you're kids?"coming from another mom. 

"aww they play so well" then she yell at her at her own kid. 

You and Loki just enjoying the day and take the kids to a toy store and they start to run around so you both run after each one of them. You run after Mjølner while Loki run after Freya. You walk after him and see where he ends up at the Marvel section. 

"mom look they have dolls of uncle Bruce and Steve here" 

"yeah do you want one" you ask him with a smile. 

"yeah, one of uncle Bruce or Tony" he answered with a big smile. 

"i want one of grandpa in his iron man suit" 

"oki lets buy it come on" you smiled to him. 

As you come out of the toy store you saw Loki and Freya with a doll then you walked back to the tower with them. 

"what a day" you say out loud. 

 "I agree with you me dear" while you both fall down on the couch togheter with Loki holding his arm around while you both lie there dead after the day with the kids. 

Some minutes later Bruce came and said "dih.." 

"don't even ask" you tell him while you rest on Loki's chest after the longest day. 

You both fall asleep sitting leaning on each other while everybody see you both sleep while the kids are in their rooms playing with their new toys. 

Tony wake you up and tell you and Loki to a nap so they can make dinner. You take Loki with you to the bed and sleep there for an hour, then a knock on the door while you woke up then woke Loki up after Wanda left. 

"Loki hunny it's dinner" as you give him a kiss and played his lips while trying to wake him up. 

"mmf.. What time is it?" as he stroke you from the shoulder to your waist with his hand. 

"it's dinner time" as you give him a smile then he turn you around and end up on his lap and he kiss you and you don't stop him cuz you know he will try to just tease you. 

Then after the passionate kiss he lift you up and you both go to dinner and talk about the day with the kids. You get to the dinner table togheter and take a seat and eat. While you eat Loki sneak his leg up by your thigh with a smirk while eating and be acted as normal as he could but stayed silent while looking at you now and then while you enjoyed his foot between your legs and pj shorts and a t-shirt on so the clothes where loose and you got wet, so wet from him under the table but you kept a normal face and ate the food. When you both were done you stayed a little then you said "we are going back to rest" 

"go do that"coming from Wanda with a smile. Then you walked and she saw that you were wet, like from a boy but let you go with him.

When you are in his room he lock the door and take his fingers inside you in the room and make you fall on the bed and he tock off your short as he started to go down on you as he was longing for it. You loved the way he did it and he did it slowly while kissing your legs and thighs while he saw you wet for him and he smirked while looking into your eyes. You starred and got lost in his eyes just like the first time and when he started to go down on you and your eyes melt and closes in pleasure from him and and the spark that came with all the butterflies in your stomach.   You love the most when you just have fun with the real, but this Loki is a good number two. 

I CONTINUE TOMORROW