the planning

You one to the funeral company and nobody else had anything to inherit, cuz you didn't have a lot contact with your family but your grandparents, you had cousins but they could have most of everything but the necklace your mom got from you great great grandmother, that was the only thing you wanted and her earrings. 

"where are the hotels here?" Tony ask you. 

"you gonna get a hotel guys I just have to talk with some old friends" you answer him then you take the call. 

You end up in a cafe and when you see that your friend owns it. 

"y/n! How are you except the thing with your parents " y/f ask you.

"I'm good I guess, oh yeah I have joined the Avengers" you tell her.

"your an Avenger omg! Do you want you guys want anything coffee water?" she stand in shock. 

"coffee" coming from Tony and Steve. 

"coffee and black" Thor smiled.    

You just wanted what you usually order everywhere. 

"that will be everything?" she ask the team. 

"that would be everything" you told her and let her work while you plan the funeral.

"we need to find two caskets for them even tho their body are ashes now" you tell the team. 

After the planing you ask if you can have the loch at your friends place and of course she say yes. You show them the hotel and they check in right away, while you and Loki get a room togheter. 

Loki smile at you when you order a room for two as you smile back at him ready to have some fun that night.