everybody knows

You and Loki went to his room and laid on his bed as you started to kiss each other with love and passion in your kisses and how he caress your body, you can feel the love the love in his touch with his hands. He was gentle but still passionate to the touch of your body. It felt like you finally found your prince from the fairytales and you actually did find your prince. 

He was tall and handsome with raven black hair and had a lot of pranks and un noticed love and all that love was saved for you in the end. 

His moves in the bed was like a dream, you couldn't explain it. It felt good and amazing but you just can't put words on his moves, kisses and the unreal feeling of him inside you was just.. A dream come true without you knowing it. 

"god you feel so good y/n" Loki said behind inside you. 

"fuck me" you moan.  

"you want to squirm for me darling" he grin at you. 

"just fuck me" you answer with another moan. 

"oki you want to me to take you my precious mortal"he smiled. 

"make me squirm Loki" 

"finally I can get it out" he smiled relieved.

He started  to fuck you all the way with his big noble part inside you and you felt like you were back in your own heaven with Loki. It was the best feeling in the world and you loved it. 

After you were done you went to find some food with him and the others were still up and Nat said  

"welcome back you two love birds, you had some fun I see" 

"maybe" you grin. 

Loki go and get two apples and you talk with Nat, Clint and Thor. When you got your apple Loki grabs you with a smile and want for himself the rest of the night while the others were in the living room and had some fun with drinks and talking as the night came and everyone went to bed, but this time you slept in Lokis room. 

He woke you up in the middle of the and started to give you pleasure (down there) it felt amazing and you woke up from it then he kissed you on your neck then your breast. You opened your eyes and looked at Loki who smiled at you sensual. 

"Loki you have to sleep" you tell while trying to hold the moans inside so he won't win. 

"why don't you like it my dear" he grin at you then take his big strong finger inside you. 

you let out a moan and trying to be quiet so nobody can hear you. He continue to wake up with pleasure and get inside you so you really wake up, that was when you came with your loud moan and Loki held his hand over your mouth while he fucked you hard and you enjoyed  every single moment of it while he kissed you on the breast at the same time and whispered 

"don't make a loud sound, just enjoy it my toy" 

"oki, then let me enjoy it" you whispered then you pressed his lips on your breast so you could enjoy it more as he pleased you inside and finished himself while you loved every second of it. After that you both went back to sleep.   

Next morning you stare up in the roof in shock. 

"y/n! What is it my love" Loki say as he try to make look at him. 

You were lost after having a nightmare about your family die in front off you inside your family home while you were standing in front of it outside in the middle of the night then you wake up and have a shock and are lost while Loki try to get in contact while you are so scared that you can't move. You call home when you wake up but the phone doesn't get trough so you call an old friend and ask how your parents are, but get the sad news that they died in a fire some days ago ın your family house. 

Your phone fall on the floor and you start to shake and cry out like you saw them right in front of you. Your heart broke in peaces. 

"no!!!!" you screamed while crying. 

You fall in Lokis arms and cry. 

"what is wrong my love" Loki ask you while hold around you. 

"my parents, they are they are... dea-" then your voice crack into tears and crying 

"what are they dead?" he thought. 

"what happened" he asked. 

"fire, house, my home my parents" you said when you could speak. 

"shh.. It's not your fault my love we will be here for you, I will there when you need me" he comforted you with all his love and carried you into your own bed. 

You just sat in the bed for hours and cried and you actually saw them die in the dream, and it was heart breaking. You lost your lust for food and you're lust for being with everyone even Loki. 

It scared you that you didn't wanna be with him or anyone else, but from now on you had to see Tony as your dad and that was hard. But you didn't have any other choice since you real dad was dead. 

"y/n? are you oki kid?" Tony asked as he carefully came into your room seeing you hugging the pillow. 

"yes, yes I'm fine" while you wipe away your tears from your face.

"Loki told me about your parents. Do you wanna say something or should I just go" while he sat down on the foot of your bed and started rubbing you on the back.

"I just wanna be alone right now" you answer while looking down in your bed almost lost in sadness. 

Loki stand outside your room listening and thinking about what would make you feel better. Tony came out and said 

 "don't go in there she wanna be alone" he commanded Loki. 

Loki walked in right after Tony left the hall and showed her illusions of her memories with them. 

After hours with crying you saw your parents and you with them in a illusion from when you were a kid. 

"Loki don't play with me" as you came with a small smile and tears that have been falling down from your face. 

He took away the tears as you gave him a smile and thanked him for seeing them. 

"your welcome my queen, but don't get used to be called queen from me. You are still my toy and I love you even when you are a mess" he smiled to you and kissed you. 

I'M GONNA KEEP GOING...:)