Alone but not

The next morning you wake up alone in the room. You see a glass of cold water next to you and take a sip as Loki  comes in with breakfast for the both of you and you ask him 

"what is that?" 

"food" he answer back sarcastic. 

"I'm not eating that" you tell him while you sit up in his bed. 

"why not my dear?" he ask you. 

"cuz it's food" while you play with your fingers. 

Loki put the food on his desk and get in the bed with and see you play with your fingers and ask 

"what is bothering you now my dear?" as he take a seat next to you in the bed.

"nothing" you just say. 

"y/n you know what god you are dating right you can't fool me" he tell you back. 

"fine, I think.. I think wanna die" you confess to him. 

"I think I wanna run some tests in the lab" then you try to leave Lokis room, but he stops you. 

"do you really wanna leave" as he started to please you in your panties. 

"Loki let go" you say weakly. 

"but I can tell that you want me" he whisper in your ear while you start to get wet.

A moan comes from you and he lead you back to bed with you wet for him as you pull his lips on yours and your tongs starts to play in a perfect rhythm and you pull him on the bed while he kiss and hold around you to please you to make you stay  in the room and not get out cuz you are still in grief from your parents death. You wanna go up on the rooftop to be alone, but Loki was watching over you so he had to come with you up there, and you needed some time alone right now at this point. But the feeling he gives you. Save, good, confident and when things are bad you know he is there.

When you were done you asked him "can we go to the rooftop get some air please" 

"sure as long as you're not up there alone" he tell you. 

"fine" you answer him then you teleport up to the roof with some coffee and your phone and headset so you can think for yourself up there. 

You walk to the edge and look at the city with music on your ears and Loki behind you. It would be better with just you there, but you also think about Loki when you stand on that edge. You take the headphones of and say 

"come to me" as you give him a smile and take his hand so he know you won't jump. 

"why do you want me with you, I'm just on guard" he ask you. 

"i want you to look at the view with me" you tell him with love in your eyes. 

"are you sure you don't wanna be alone?" he ask you. 

"just too make sure I don't do anything stupid" you told him to stay safe. 

"isn't it pretty" you tell him and lean on his arm. 

"yes you are" he whisper as he leaned down and put his fingers under your chin for a kiss so you would stop thinking about your parents death,  Loki was just trapped in the moment he had with you. 

"That's enough air for tonight" then he took you back to his room.

He pull you against the wall and kiss you while he pull your pants off and take your legs around his waist and take off his own and makes love to you with you on the wall with your legs wrapped around him with passion. It was amazing to be fucked by a god, but the God Of Mischief was just the best thing that could happen to you. 

I'M GOING HOME TODAY SO I CAN'T WRITE THAT MUCH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------