day 2

You wake up in the morning and see Loki stroke your hair and ask him

"why are you touching my hair? I thought you just wanted some last night"

"no I actually like you y/n" he said with a soft dark voice.

"you like me" you laughed.

"yes I do, really that is why I pranked you so much. I don't know how to be nice so I just pranked you" he answer.

"that is how you think you get a girl! Really Loki" you tell him.

"well I have to think, but last night wasn't that bad tho" you smiled.

Loki blushed with a smile.

"really? You really liked it?" he smiled big to you.

"your not that bad, you are actually a little good in the bed" you grin then you got dressed and asked him

"do you still wanna watch that movie from last night?"

"yeah we finish the movie if you want to" he said.

You walk into the living room make some toast for breakfast because he made the dinner. He came not far behind you in some black sweatpants and a dark green t-shirt. He sat down in couch and use what he got off his magic left to get a book and read it. After some minutes you come with the breakfast and put it on the table. He takes away the book and get ready to watch the rest of the movie with you.

You start the movie and sit in just your panties and a t-shirt so you take the blanket over you and Loki got under the blanket because he wanted to give you some body heat. He was kind of sweet to have tried to destroyed NYC. Now you looked at him while you were watching the movie and he actually very nice you just didn't know how to trust him. 

It was hard, was this another prank he had planned? Then it actually could work. You move his chin against you so you sat face to face and kissed him to see how it actually felt and you were really awake this time.

The kiss made you melt and he started to stroke your hair while kissing you, he was gentle but you went in rough so he got rough like you as he found his way to your panties with his hand and took his fingers inside you.

"I really do like y/n" as he continued to pleasuring you during the movie.

"we have to finish the movie Loki" you say when you can breath.

"why my love I know you don't want me to stop, and say you don't like me, but your body tell me something else" he grin.

You give out a moan and squirm.

"are you done with me now" you ask him because he used to prank you.

"this is just you playing games with me" as you get your breath back.

"no I did from my instincts darling" he answered.

"do not call me darling! Let's just watch the movie" you command him.

"fine, but I do like you believe it or not" he answered.

You watch the movie and you started to get into the movie and forgot the argument a little. You started to lean on him when the dog got older and he held around you with love.

"Loki why do we have to lose our best friends in the world" you asked with a tear falling from your eye.

"because my sweet mortal it's called life and it has an end "he said while taking away the tear from your face and kissed you on the forehead.

"what was that kiss for?" you asked him.

"nothing I just saw that you needed it" he smiled comforting.