Last day alone

The next morning you wake up to Loki who sit next to you with Freya in his arms save and sound in his arms. You sit up next to him and lean on his shoulder while you look at your little princess and your fiancé who takes good care of her perfect. Loki look down in her eyes and are lost in her beauty, you start to look at her too and she was sleeping so Loki put her back so he could have some time with you. 

You like to see Loki be a dad it's hot in one way, but you also wanted the old Loki back. The Loki you remember that wanted to do everything with your body, but this was not that Loki. This was a tired, hungry and sleepy Loki, you saw a tired dad. You were tired as well, but he just wanted to go back to sleep now and you saw it in his eyes. 

Loki got in the bed and tried to have the same energy he ha, but you know that he needed rest. 

"hunny I can see that she got your eyes and you need a nap like your daughter" you said sweet to him. 

"no, I can still make time for you my love" he smiled, but a yawn came and he looked tired. 

 "it's oki I can just make some breakfast while you take that nap" you smile to him.  

"thanks darling" then he give you a kiss and you get dressed and walk out with Freya letting Loki sleep a little longer in peace. 

You bring her with you put her in the sky crib and go to the kitchens and make some pancakes for breakfast. Later Loki wake up to you a perfect breakfast that you made all for him and you, and some for Freya cuz she can eat some of it smashed. He smiled and walked over to you and gave you a kiss then you sat down and started to eat. 

"mm.. This is amazing love" as he ate the food. 

"thank you babe" you giggle to him. 

You get a call in you're ear piece from Tony "y/n we will be home tomorrow hope you doing good with you're new baby kiddo and reindeer games haven't destroyed my place, but I see you tomorrow"

When you heard what Tony said you drag Loki to the kitchen table and take his pants down and start to stroke his noble mjølner and he loves it when it start to rise you start to jerk him off slow and lick your lips then put them on his boner and saw that you were teasing him. He couldn't bare it anymore and saw you started to give him a bj. You love it and do it with passion on him cuz see how much he enjoys it. You use your technique while his legs get weaker so he get a chair with his magic. He remove his pants and push you on to the table and fucked you hard and it felt amazing to do it in the kitchen and seeing Loki tried to kiss you while he fucked you hard and passionate. He kissed your neck and you both start to laugh from how much he wanted your body. After some seconds you start to enjoy it and he liked that you liked his moves so he kept kiss you and it was unreal. 

When it was over you walk over to Freya just to check on her and she was starting to move like a 5month old baby and you were surprised by how fast she have grown over the last weeks. Maybe it was own Lokis side since his a frost giant. 

You put her on the floor, Loki put some biting toys there and you started to clean up the place while Loki looked after Freya. You clean the kitchen and all the rooms and when you were done you crashed on the couch tired after the cleaning. Loki gave you a kiss on the head and said

"I'm so proud of you darling" 

"thanks" as you lie your head on his chest. 

I JUST NEED A BREAK SOMETIMES