growing to fast

NEXT MORNING

"Hey guys" as you give a hug every each one of them and even bigger hug to Tony cuz you felt like you had your dad back. 

"so did you two talk about your wedding?" Tony asked you while Loki were taking care of Freya behind you. 

"eh... Not really Freya took a lot of our time here, but we had some alone time" as you winked to Loki.

"then you need to start plan your wedding, but what happened to your baby she is the size of a 5month old baby" Tony ask you. 

"ask Loki" you say confused and a little mad. 

"what did you do!" coming from Tony again. 

"she just grow and I would never do anything to my own daughter!" Loki yell back.

"Thor Nat take Freya" you tell them and get between Tony and Loki. 

"guys if you two are gonna fight like kids then go on, but go outside and destroy the rest of the city and the people while you're trying to kill each other!!" You command them in anger and they stop and both take a step back. 

"now calm down and start to behave like a normal man and a normal god"

 Tony walked away  so Loki could say hi to the others on the team. He hugged his brother and said hi to Clint and last but not least ignored Steve who didn't have anything against it. 

You both ask about the mission. 

"it was a little fun but that is our job" Nat smiled. 

"I think was boring since I didn't get to do much" coming from Clint.

After some weeks Freya acted like a 2year old. She ran around with Tonys stuff and drew on Thors hammer. 

"we need a bigger bed for her room Loki" you said as you saw all the damage she had done in the tower. As Freya she started to get your hair color and she already got Lokis eyes. 

"Freya! Come here young lady" Loki yelled then she teleported back to him. 

She just smiled while he was stressed and knew that he needed help from you. 

"dear you need to see this" Loki yelled to you stressed. 

"Freya no not again you are not suppose to destroy parts of the tower " you said and cleaned up the mess with Loki while Thor was with her. 

She was a handful, but she had a lot of fun with her uncle Thor. When she started to grow to the age of six in human years she started to do school with bruce and started to grow normal like a human when she was at the hight of a nine year old. She started to practice magic with Loki in the afternoon Tuesday's and Fridays and was a normal teenager after the school and training she walked down to a Starbucks and ordered a drink and studied there then some girls walk over to her and one of them ask "what school do you go to?"  

"i have school at home with one of my uncles" Freya answered the girl then took a sip of her ice coffee. 

"why do you have school at and is you're uncle your teacher?"one of the girls ask.

"I got him as my teacher when I was a kid" Freya answer them. 

"so your uncle is your teacher in pt too?" she ask back.

"no I got my other uncle there and my ant in self-protection class and everybody are very nice, but I also work so I can make them proud"  Freya answer back with a smile.

"we don't got self-protection classes" the girl answer Freya.

"why? It can help you in the streets here, you know so my aunt can teach you how you can protect yourself" coming from Freya. 

MEANWHILE IN THE TOWER  

Everyone is talking and having a good time, even you and Loki are talking with the team. You text Freya and ask how she is, but she doesn't respond for the first time so you track her and she is still at the cafe so you are still safe but walk away and give her a call. 

"hello?" she answer. 

"Freya you are oki right?" you ask her. 

"yes mom I'm fine, I'm just busy" she answer back.

"oki get back to work hunny, see you when you get home" you tell her relieved.

"yeah, love you bye" as she hang up on the phone.