the secret

After a little fun you both went back to finish the movie. You grab the blanket and Loki bring a pillow from his room then you got ready and started the movie again. 

You watch "Eternal sunshine" You both wanted watch it and it was so romantic but still so sad at the same time. The characters lived such different lives but they still found each other, it was so weird and sweet at the same time. It was so romantic and you were both more into the movie than each other now after what you just did, after the movie you changed clothes to pjs and got to Lokis bed and fell asleep not long after Loki entered the bed.  

2 weeks later

The team is back and doesn't know anything about you and Loki except Thor but he doesn't tell anyone he promised you and Loki, and you could give Thor a real punch in the face. Everything was normal and everybody got along except that you and Loki had to hate each other around the team. It was a little annoying, but you got a little turned on by his acting to you it was kind of hot in your eyes. You just followed him in the acting and after that you snuck into his rooms you ended up making out or slept togheter in secret. But you were sleeping in your own bed while Loki came to you as an illusion so you could still see him in the night.

In the daytime  you acted normal and Loki pretended to not like you, it was just a normal day in the tower if he pranked you. When the evening came they wanted to play truth or dare and you didn't really want play, but you were new and they wanted to get to know you so you joined. 

"y/n truth or dare" came from Tony. 

"mmm... truth" you answered him. 

"if you had or have a crush on any of the guys and reindeer games who would it be?" he asked

You try not to tell the truth, but you chose it so...

"ehh.. I didn't wanna say this, and I'm so sorry if someone like or not but I choose Loki and we have kind of been dating in secret and Thor is the only one who knows about it since they are brothers" you tell them with a little shy tone. 

"what?! I'm gonna kill him" Tony yelled and got his metal arm. 

"leave him alone!" you yelled back at Tony and protected Loki.

You went between Loki and Tony so he had to stop his laser from shooting you. You held Lokis and said 

"i wanna be with Loki and if you don't like it that I quit the team!" you tell Tony in his face. 

"oki fine you can stay in the tower, as long as I don't see you do anything in front of me" Tony say to you and Loki. 

"yeah oki, we aren't gonna do anything when you are in the room" you smile to him. 

"thank you, and you reindeer games be careful with her we need her on the team" Tony treating Loki.   

"yes of course she is a goddess in my eyes, I love her mr.Stark" Loki tell's Tony. 

 "aww Loki" as you look up into his eyes and kiss him. 

"oki oki that is enough you two go get a room" Tony said. 

"maybe we should" Loki smiled to you. 

"let's go" you giggled.