the new baby

2 weeks later 

You woke up and your belly is like the last time. 

"Loki, it's happening again" you told him. 

"this is going good right?" as he had a nervous face.

"maybe" 

You get up and get dressed then go down for breakfast, but Loki grabs you for in for a kiss before you walk out the door togheter. The team is eating and you grabbed all types of stuff while Bruce saw that you were going to give birth soon. 

"ready for another one y/n" coming from Bruce. 

"no.. I'm just kidding, as long as Loki does his part of the job. 

Everybody laughs, even Loki laugh. You give him a loving smile then Freya comes into the room and saw you. 

"wow mom when did you get so big?" she said knowing you were pregnant. 

"Freya don't that to your mother" Loki told her strict, but not as bad as Odin.  

"I'm sorry mom" it's oki baby girl" as you gave Freya a smile like she was your little princesse again. 

"is it a boy or a girl?" she asked you. 

"we gonna see now with uncle Bruce, you wanna come with us?" you ask Freya positive. 

You, Loki, Bruce and Freya walk to the lab and check the gender. 

"oki let's see now, let's if we can find him or her" coming Bruce while he looking for the baby and find it fast. 

 "I would love to have a baby-sister so we could talk about boys and makeup togheter, but a brother would be cool to" she said. 

"oh, i see it. Do you wanna know the gender?" 

"yes" you tell Bruce. 

"does the dad wanna know it?" he asked you and Loki.

You gave Loki a death look cuz you wanted to know. 

"yes of course" he told Bruce a little scared of you. 

"it's a... Boy!" Bruce smiled to you. 

"oh my queen got a little prince just like our princesse!" Loki smiled big and gave you than Freya a kiss on your cheeks. 

-finally a boy- Loki thought to himself. 

You smiled at the baby "hello my little Mjølner" 

without thinking you knew his name was Mjølner, you just knew it. Loki smiled at the baby on the screen. 

"Mjølner, I like that name" coming from Freya. ¨

"i do to" you smiled to her. 

You continued your day and went to Tony and asked "hey dad can you find a room for the new baby? Please" 

"sure kid, take whatever empty room you want" he answer while working. 

"thanks dad" then you gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to find a room for the baby. 

When you found the right room you told Loki to make it a boys room. He smiled and used his magic and the next thing you saw was a boys baby room. Loki kissed you and pull your body up by the waist and hold your legs while you hold around his neck and make your way to his room then get in the bed as he start to please your body. 

"my sexy, pregnant, ravishing wife, but still you are my toy" he grin while looking into your eyes. 

"then play with me" you tell him with passion in your voice. 

He kissed your body and enjoyed every kiss. Even tho a kick from the baby could come he didn't care cuz he was to horny for your body and you couldn't see him, but you could feel his kisses behind your belly. You were longing for him to kiss your thighs and you waited he started to kiss you there. His kisses was from another world for you. It was as good as your first kiss with him maybe even better, but no nothing is better than your first kiss with someone. He started to kiss you closer and closer to your slit. Not long after that he kiss his way to your clit and start to kiss it and lick his way up to it. 

"ahh.. Loki!" you moaned

"cum for me darling" while he started to take his tung inside you. 

"fuck" as another moan came from you. 

He started to lick his name inside you as you got a big orgasm from his tung. 

"ohh.. Loki I came" you moaned for the last time. 

"good my love, that's what I wanted. I think came a little as well" he laughed. 

You started to laugh a little too. 

"maybe I should change" he smirk. 

You just giggled and looked at him. After trying to be sexy he started to laugh with you and you both ended up laugh in the bed. 

"but why mjølner?" Loki asked you curious. 

"I just knew it" you answered while looking up. 

"how did you know?" he ask back. 

"I just know" you answer back. 

"oki" as he look at your beautiful face. 

You look up while holding your on your belly while imagining the baby to grow up to be like you, cuz Freya are a little more like Loki. She reads, use magic and are very quiet so the next is gonna be the troublemaker. 

"I think we have to look a little more after mjølner when he comes" you tell Loki and go to sleep. 

1 HOUR LATER

You wake up and Loki are still sleeping so you carefully got dressed and let him sleep. When you came down into the kitchen and the dinner was ready you went up again to wake him up, so you gave him a kiss and whisper in his ear 

"hunny it's dinner" 

He opened his eyes and looked into your eyes. 

"hello darling" as he drags you back into the bed cuddle and tickled you. 

"Loki it's dinner now" you told him trough your laugh. 

"is it?" as he got dressed and ran out of the room while dragging you with him while he smiled at you. 

"Loki slow down" you laugh while you get dragged.  

He slow down before you get to the kitchen and start to feel the smell of the dinner and see Freya come into the room and take a seat. 

"mom can you sit next to me?" she ask you with puppy eyes. 

"sure my warrior" you smile at her. 

Right when you were going eat your water broke. 

"Bruce! I think we need to go" you tell him. 

You get to the lab to give birth to Mjølner with Loki by your side. You start the birth with Tony and Bruce, with Loki next to you. 

2 HOURS LATER

Loki comes out with your son while you are resting in the bed. 

"Everybody say hello to our new member Mjølner, Mjølner meet uncle Thor and the Avengers team" Loki said with a soft voice to his newborn son. 

"you named him after my hammer" Thor smiled big and looked at Loki. 

"yes brother we did or she had a feeling. Well we have to go and get some rest and se how mommy is right my prince" Loki smiled to Mjølner. 

"dad what about me?" coming from Freya. 

"you can put him in the crib with me"

"can I see mom too?" 

"of course my princess"