Try

You wake up one hour later with Loki next to you with a book in his hands.

"what's the time?" you ask him since you were so tired after all the crying. 

"5pm so do you want me to get you some dinner?" he ask you sweet.  

"no I'm not hungry" you answer him while looking down. 

"you need to eat something" Loki plead you. 

"I don't know Loki, just not today" you tell him tired. 

Some hours later you walk up to the roof and look down from the edge of the roof and think about your parents and start to sit on the edge and slowly lean down.

"y/n" Loki think out loud and teleport to the roof and drag you in his arms before you could fall down. 

"y/n what are you doing?!" he told you with a tear in his face.

"I just wanna see them again" you cry in his arms on the roof top. 

He take you to his room and guard your every single move even on the toilet cuz you could mix pills and harm yourself. You lay in his bed with your phone, computer and coffee so you should be happy with what you got. 

"except for my clothes, you forgot that" you smirked at him. 

"right" he said with nervous smile on his face. 

He took your clothes to his room with his magic. Now his closet was packed with clothes that was his and yours. You try to stay calm, but the grief sneak up on you and the guilt. You start to think about sh and more dangerous things you could do with Loki next to you on guard. 

"y/n what's wrong?" as he got a concerned look on his face while looking at you. 

"nothing I'm fine" you answer him.

"I can see something is bothering you my love" as he started to hold your hand. 

"I'm just thinking" as you hold your crying back.

"come here" he told you and hugged you as you started to cry again. 

"i wanna go with them so we can be togheter again" you say when you could talk.

"you got us, and you got me" he told while he looked into your eyes with love in his words. 

"oki I'm gonna try for you Loki" you answered him and tried to stop the tears and kissed him to make you feel better and loved again.

"I love you Loki" 

"I love you y/n"