the first day alone

You are back down in the living room and watching tv. 

Loki take a seat next to you and ask you "y/n can you teach me how to be nice" 

"let me think no. You will always be you and I can't change that, not even Thor can change you" you tell him then you move a little away from him. 

"why do you move away from me?" he ask you again. 

"I know you gonna prank me or do something else to me" as you feel a little uncomfortable.

"i promise I won't do anything to you" he tell you with a soft voice. You sit back closer a little unsure while you are on guard with you're eyes and look straight into his and see some someone who really wanna be good to you. 

"oki, but you better be right cuz if you do something I will never talk to you again you got it" you tell him strict.

"got it. So do you want something to drink or some food, I make a great pasta I used to make it in the night when I was a teenager home in Asgard" he smile.

"it could be the dinner if we got any pasta I can go and check" you tell him easy. 

"no no no, you can stay and relax I can do it for you" because he wanted to be nice to you. 

"oki?" 

"we got it" he confirmed from the kitchen. 

You didn't really trust him so you came to check yourself and saw it, then Loki turned around and you stand inches from his face and he looked into your eyes while you froze and looked into his. You stand and look into each others eyes for some minutes then you back away and blush a little because it was just you and him there. 

"let's go back to the living room and watch some tv" you say to break the tension. 

"yes of course" as he wanted moment to continue.

You walked over the couch and watch some tv and Loki sit not too far but not too close from you. You watch some tv, but you are still on guard inside your head. 

It starts to become evening so Loki start on the dinner, but before that he asks you 

"what movie would you like to watch?" he asked you trying be nice. 

"eh, don't know Marley and Me?" you answer confused. 

"oki, I'll start on the dinner and you get some blanket's and our pillows so we can have a real movie night" he smiled to you. 

"oki" you answer back still on guard.

You check every pillow for something but it was safe and you were very confused, nothing was wrong with them. When you came with the one pillow from your room and one from his you put them down on the couch and find two blankets but it was only big blanket so you had to share it with him, something you didn't want to right now but it was to late the dinner was done. 

He was actually a gentleman and came with yours as well with his own, it was kind of cute of him to take yours with him to you. 

"thanks" as you gave him a suspicious look and checked your food for worms or anything, but all tasted like a real pasta. 

"this was actually really good" you told him. 

"I know" he bragged I made it. 

"now let's watch the movie, maybe get some popcorn after the dinner if you're still hungry" he asked you. 

"no I'm good" you are always on guard. 

You sit there and watch the movie, but it feel's a little weird to share a blanket with him just in the start cuz you forget it and are all gone in the movie while Loki look at you sometimes during the movie and try to get closer so he tries to get you closer by stealing the blanket so you have to sit close to him and after a while he lean his arm behind you. You start to lean on his chest in the sweet scenes where everyone is happy in the movie. Loki start to smile and look at you smiling and being happy and smile then he kiss you on the head. You look up and react on the kiss.

"why did you do that?" 

"you looked so happy so I tried to make it stay that way" he explain to you. 

You started to realize that he actually wanted you to be happy while you looked into his ocean blue eyes. He looked back into you're eyes and you both got lost and forgot the movie, he leaned in for a kiss and you were just lost in his eyes then he kissed you. His lips were cold but in a good way, it should feel wrong and bad but actually felt amazing and you loved it. He leaned his forehead on you and said 

"Should we finish the movie tomorrow" 

"you don't got anything bad planned for me" you ask him while being so close to him.

"only if you want me to do something bad" he giggled. 

"oki we can finish the movie tomorrow" 

You get on top of him on the couch and he carries you into his room while you got his pillow in your hand so have two pillow's for the night. He let you fall down on his bed with a smile on your face.

"no pranks?" you smiled.

"no pranks, I promise" he answered. 

He started slowly drag off your pants and enjoyed seeing you exposing more and more skin. You liked to tease, so you took off your t-shirt and just had a bra on you. He started to kiss your ear and you melted down on his big king-sized  bed from the kisses he gave you and he continued down to your waist. He slowly take off you're panties and you liked the feeling he gave you. 

You didn't know if he just wanted something or if he actually liked you but it felt good again to get some pleasure again after a a long time. Before you knew it you had nothing on and he had one hand on your breast and him going down on you. It felt so good with him making you soaking wet. You didn't know if you liked him or you both just wanted it, but you end the night in his bed and fall asleep there. 

I JUST NEED TO RELAX SOMETIMES... :/

----------------------------------------------