A magical night

Loki went to find Tony and asked him

"Tony!"

"reindeer games"

"I need help with y/n. I'm gonna surprise her with a romantic dinner after we got Freya so I was thinking she could need a break" Loki explained to Tony.

"oki? So do you come to me with this?" Tony as Loki.

"because you know how to make a romantic dinner, right?" Loki ask back.

"well I took Pepper out to restaurants and we had walks in the park, but that's it" Tony answered back.

"wait make your own romantic restaurant on the roof we can be your waiters" Tony said while he still had the idea In his head.

"yes!" coming from Loki.

Loki runs up to the roof and use his magic to make this

You'v had Freya for the whole day and are tired after a long day

"my love you are going to get a break from the baby, Thor and the red-haired woman are going to take care of our little angel and take her to sleep. Thor sing the song mother sang to us"

Thor took Freya and took her into your and Lokis room into her crib. 

"y/n I got a surprise for you just follow me" while he drags you to the he suddenly stops and hold his eyes over you and stand in front of the setup and say "now open your eyes" 

You see what he made and you stood there in shock and hugged him followed by a kiss, and you were standing in a beautiful blue dress.

"Loki thank you this all i want! I love it" you tell him and take a seat while Loki get a green suit and he ended up looking like a gentleman, a hot one.

Out of the door comes Tony as a waiter with a suit on him followed by Steve. 

"sir, malady" Tony said with a smile just for you. 

"Loki how did you do all this in one day?!" you smiled big to him.

"well I got a little help" as he winked to Tony.

"we got your dinner ready soon" coming from Steve as the gentleman he has always have been.

You smile at Steve and thank him. 

You and Loki sit and talk about Freya and how you actually could get her. But the first date up there was the best topic you had it was magical, even more magical than Loki but you were togheter so... 

You enjoy your wine and just looking at Loki while he talk. You just fell into a trance and sometimes he had to get you out of it. Every time he did it he started laughing and smiling. 

After the meal Loki had the ring in his pocket and took you to look at the city. 

-you can do this Loki- 

he thought to himself. You were looking at the city and when you turned to Loki he was down on his knees and said

"y/n/y/m/n/y/n will you do me the honor and be my wife?" Loki kneeled.

You start to tear up and say "yes Loki I do will" he put the ring on your finger and get up to kiss you with pure love in the kiss. 

"it was my grandmothers ring" Loki told you soft. 

"oh Loki i will never take it off" you tell him to make him feel better, but he felt a little guilt because it wasn't on his grandmother. 

"hunny what's wrong?" you ask while he looks down.

"I'm just used to see it on my grandmother, but now I see it on the most stunning and strongest woman I have met in my life" then he gives you a gentle kiss but you drag him closer so he can continue the kiss. 

You kiss Loki as you take off your panties and lead his hand down so he could feel that it was no panties there anymore covering anything. He took away the setup on the table and lay you down so he could fuck you after a romantic dinner and after that you went to the bed, but before that you checked on Freya and went to the bed with him.  

NOW I NEED I BREAK