The surgery

2 WEEKS LATER

You slept as Loki and Bruce entered the room with a hospital bed.

"y/n darling you need to wake up" he whispered in your ear then you wake up and see the hospital bed. 

"are you ready?" coming from Bruce.  

You are tired after the two weeks and you were ready for it. 

You get to the lab and they put you at the table with Tony with his technology ready for you, and as you see it you get a little scared and start to hold Lokis hand tight.

"please don't leave me with them" you plead to Loki. 

"it's gonna be okey my love" as Loki made you feel a little more safe even tho he had to go out when they started the surgery. 

"you get a mask over your mouth and nose and after that you're back to normal" Tony say while Bruce find the mask.

Some hours later you were good again, but you had to stay in bed for a week. They took you back to bed and Loki stayed in the bed until you were awake and the one you woke up to him next to you stroking your hair while reading a book and you liked what he did when you woke up. 

"how do you feel my love?" as he look down at you and up to book again.

"I'm tired, but it's better with you here" as you smiled with tired eyes on your face then you start to hold around him and cuddle with him while he continue the reading. 

I NEED TO REST SOMETIMES...