Freya and Mjølner's first day in Asgard

Mjølner wake up at 6am and try to find his parents. 

When a maid saw him walk around in the halls she asked "who is your mommy and daddy?" 

"mommy y/n daddy Loki" he answer. 

The maid was shocked. 

-Loki had a family?! And this is his son- she thought to herself. 

She carried Mjølner to your and Lokis door "I'm so sorry to wake you up at this time, but someone wanted to see you both" then she let go of him and he ran to your bed. 

"thank you for bringing our son to us" you told the maid. 

"you may leave us" Loki commanded her. 

"why do you give the maids that tone?" you asked him. 

"because they have to know they're place in the castle" he answered strict. 

You just laid down with your back against him and started to ignore him, but not Mjølner. Loki feel a little left and lied down on his own side as the royal prince he was. At 6:30am you got up and started went to Freya and Mjølner's room and checked on Freya. She woke up from you giving her a kiss on the forehead. 

"who.. Oh good morning mom" Freya yawn to you. 

"good morning sweetie" you answer her. 

"I think it's breakfast soon" as you smiled and tickle her after you told her. 

"now go get dressed my little bumblebee" as you gave her a smile while looking after her brother. 

You saw a maid and asked if she could look after Mjølner while you got dressed with Loki still in the bed when you came into the bedroom and walked into bath room with a dress they put out for you that would match Loki. You took it for Frigga and the kids and came out with the dress on. 

Loki slept and you pushed him so he would wake up. 

"what is it?" with closed. 

"wow.. You look, I mean.. You look wonderful" as his eyes glowed. 

"that can not take your attitude to the maids back" 

Then you just went and looked for the kids. 

"get dressed Loki" you told as you walked out the door. 

He used his magic to get dressed then he teleported in front of you and said 

"wait a minute my green flower, you look kind of what do you say sexy" 

"don't try to flirt your way back to me cuz I know you Loki" you tell him with your lips inches from his, then he pushed you into the kiss he wanted and you melted from the kiss. 

"not out here Lokh, but people see you with women all the time so" you smirk. 

After a small make out session you go togheter to look after the kids and find them in they're room ready for breakfast and went to the dining room. Frigga sat there ready and waited for Loki and you with the kids. 

"thank you for waiting for us" you told Frigga and Odin with a nervous smile as you sat down with the kids and looked at Frigga while Odin looked judging at Loki.

"mom can I take some food?" Freya asked you.

"yes hunny just eat, but don't make some loud sounds" you told her and listen to Loki and Odin. 

"you are late" Odin said. 

"we had to go and get our children father" Loki told Odin. 

"then they should have been up earlier" Odin Loki back while you give the spoon to Frigga as she took your seat to feed her grandkid.

"You both listen to me now! We will have a nice breakfast then you show them the places you always went to!" you told Loki. 

"and you.. You are going to start respect Loki for the god he is" as you slam your hand in front of Odin. 

"oki, i will respect him while you are at the visit with the children here" Odin replied with respect for you. 

"now both of you sit down" you tell both of gods. 

You all eat breakfast then you and Loki show them the places he was as a kid. You sat down in the meadow and relax with Mjølner while Loki was with Freya and leaned her how to do magic.  You just looked at Loki and Freya, but you still looked after Mjølner. 

"like this?" Freya asked Loki. 

"yes like that my little flower" as he smiled at you with s wink. 

"mommy I'm hungry" coming from Mjølner.

"yes, we packed some food with to take with us if you got hungry" you smiled to him. 

He sat down to eat his food while you enjoyed the sun. Loki come and take a seat next to you and gives you a kiss while you both watch her practice. Mjølner get on Lokis lap and wants to play with his dad a little father son time while you walk over to Freya and she show you what Loki learned her. You smile and look at what she have Loki have learned her.

Then you told her "your so good I'm so proud of you hunny" as you gave her a hug. 

After the day out in the meadow you go back to the castle, then you ride back with the kids tired on the horses to the bifrost to Heimdall and went home again, but it was one thing. You forgot your clothes. 

"do you mean these" as Loki stood with your clothes in his other hand with Freya in his right arm. 

"you are the best man I could get"as you give him a kiss and you take the kids to the bed.

After that you go to the bed with Loki tired as hell and fall asleep fast next to your own god. 

I JUST NEED TO REST... :/