A night out

1MONTH LATER

"oki guys who want's to look after our kids while we are out?" you ask the team. 

"we have to work togheter guys" coming from Tony.

The kids run over to you and gives you and Loki a hug. 

"have fun tonight" Freya smiled to you and Loki. 

"thanks hunny" you answered while you and Loki smiled back at her.

You and Loki leave and make out when elevator door closed.

"finally alone he grin" while kissing you wild with passion as he lift you and fuck you fast and hard. 

You love it and when you get out of the elevator you both look normal again and walk out for your date. As you walk you play with his hand and made him do a pirouette with you to make him smile a little witch he did then did it again to enjoy the grace in your move as you you land in-front of him with another smile as he kissed you then you kept walking and just talking more than you drank an ate at the restaurant and the bar. Loki took you into an alley and fucked you slowly this time as if you were in the bed again, but it felt so much better because he did it so perfect and the rhythm made you came faster than ever. You end it in the park and walk a place were nobody walks in the night while Loki make a green light so you could see and lay down in the grass. The last thing he did was going down on you in the park while you tried to stay silent, but you came with some small moans that wasn't too loud. 

You both arrive glad from a night out and the kids are in the couch sleeping waiting for you in they're pjs. Thor and Nat carrie them back their beds and you all can finally talk and not stay silent. 

"so how was your night out togheter you two lovebirds" Nat ask. 

"it was nice" you answered for both you and him then you walked straight to the room with a "goodnight guys" 

"oki, goodnight then" coming from Tony. 

Loki took off your sipper while you took off his jacket and then his shirt while kissed your neck and helped you buckle up his belt with a big hard boner and you started to stroke it while he started putting two of his fingers on the outside of your wet lips downstairs as he led you to the bed as fast as he go down on you and he take off his pants and get in bed with you giggling. 

You came with a moan as he started to go down on you with his toung and held his back and hair  while you enjoy what he did to your body. It felt amazing and he started to spell his name inside you and as he spelled it you build up and when he was at the *i* you came and he ate up all the wetness that came out as he licked it as he ate you up then you both fell asleep in the bed cuddling. 

Next morning you wake up to Loki kissing your hip and you say 

"Loki what are you doing you naughty god" as he kissed you down your hips in real life while you thought it was a dream. Then you woke up and saw him kiss your hip at 7am.

"I'm going back to sleep" as you gave him a wink then he continued to please you as you felt every move he did on you as you came with a small moan and he smiled when he started to take his big strong fingers inside you as you woke up wet for him. He continued to please so you would wake up and you did.  

"get inside me" you tell him after he pleased you and your moan woke you up. 

He took his hard big boner inside you came with a high pitch moan to stay silent while he greet his teeth togheter in pleasure. You both melted togheter and got rough as he grabbed you neck and kissed you rough and you both kissed each other while he fucked you hard, then he took your forehead against his and started to speed up the tempo and start to fuck you faster and a little harder. You liked it and he liked that you enjoyed it so you started to grind and he loved it and felt the pleasure you gave him as you kissed his neck and licked it just to play with him in the bed and he licked your breast then you take his head there and it felt unreal when he continued to kiss it, licked it and he started to suck it in the perfect rhythm as your wetness started to make you cum and he liked what he felt from you. 

When you're done you walk to the shower while get his breath back.