43

A.N : those blinks need to understand that blackpink won't always remain at the top and shld give other groups a chance 😭 idw go into detail with this so just enjoy this chapter <33
also, sry for not updating so often anymore. i feel so bad

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

Minho and Jisung shared some peace and quiet on the swings as they watched the sky turn dark. "You think it's going to rain?" Jisung turned around to face the younger and asked. Minho shrugged his shoulders, looking up at the dull but beautiful sky. "I guess so."

The two males stayed at the deserted park and let the wind blow their hair, enjoying the cool wond while it lasts. Soon enough, a low rumble could be heard somewhere and one droplet of water fell onto Minho's nose. That one droplet soon became multiple, resulting in a small rainfall. The birds flew out of the trees when thunder could be heard and Jisung got up from the swing, holding Minho's hand.

The couple ran to the nearest shelter around them, giggling and running through the rain as they felt the droplets of rain hit their bodies. The feeling of running through the rain with someone you love was definitely an underrated one. It felt like they were birds being finally let out of their cages. A sense of freedom.

They happily stepped over muddy waters, splashing the rainwater all over the other dry patches of the floor. They looked like 2 children playing under the rain and it truly was wholesome.

Soon enough, they had made it to a shelter underneath a random resting spot they had found near the park. "That was fun. Running under the rain." Minho nodded giddily and giggled. "So are we going to stay here until the rain stops?" a hum from the older could be heard.

"Or do you want to dance in the rain?" Minho lit up at the suggestion and got up as quick as he could, pulling Jisung along as they walked out of the shelter.

They stopped in the middle of a big squared pavement, laughing and moving gracefully under the small numerous raindrops. Rain fell from the sky in a gentle cascade, a symphony of liquid pearls. Each drop was a tiny masterpiece, dancing from the heavens to kiss the earth below. The air was filled with the earthy aroma of wet soil, as if the very ground exhaled in relief at the long-awaited embrace of moisture.

The world seemed to hush, as if in reverence to this natural spectacle. The steady rhythm of rain on the rooftops of shop houses created a comforting lullaby, soothing both the restless and the weary.

The cityscape transformed, glistening as if adorned with a million tiny diamonds. Puddles formed, reflecting the world above, creating portals to a parallel universe beneath their shimmering surfaces. The world, momentarily cleansed of its worries, embraced the rain as a reminder of the beauty in even the simplest of moments.

The two boys enjoyed their time together to the fullest, savouring a bunch of memories of the moment happening right then. It made their hearts full and the smiles on their faces remained the same, happiness coursing through their veins.

Jisung pulled Minho close to his body and grabbed him by his waist, putting their foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes. The rain glistened under a street light, making the moment look even more amazing than before; like those beautiful, high quality photographs you can find from a website.

 The rain glistened under a street light, making the moment look even more amazing than before; like those beautiful, high quality photographs you can find from a website