19

A.N : does this kind sir, in the above photo, want to kill us with his beauty or what? How can one look cute yet hot at the same time 😔

Anyway, I was thinking about continuing this book even after Minsung finally gets together because who doesn't want to know about their love life?

Thoughts?

By the way, sorry for not posting in the last 1 or 3 days. This chapter will mainly be focused on the side ships for now but there will be a sprinkle of Minsung happening.

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

Everyone was now gathered in the middle of the living room, forming a small circle.

"Ok... Let's start!" Felix said as he pressed the continue button. He put in his name as player 1 and passed his phone around for the others to put in their names. As the phone was back in Felix's possession, he selected the second version of the game and watched as an animation popped up.

An artificial intelligence (AI) voice could be heard speaking from his phone shortly after, "Please press 'spin' to start the game." Felix looked at the people around him before pressing the button, placing his phone in the middle of the circular circle.

Everyone watched as he virtual bottle spinned at a rapid speed, eventually landing on one person.

Player Chosen : Binnie

"Eh? Why the hell am I going first?!" Changbin yelled as he threw his hands up in the air. "Don't yell too loud, Changbin ah." Jisung said as he pulled Minho onto his lap.

Minho snuggled his face into Jisung's neck as he took a whif of his cologne, humming in delight when the smell entered his nose (A.N : Why did that sound so weird). Changbin stuck his tongue out as he pressed the button on the left.

Truth : When and who was the last time you had sex (with)?

"I was not expecting that kind of question from this game." Chan stated with wide eyes. "C'mon, the game already stated that there would be questions rating 18+" Seungmin said as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Hyunjin glanced at Changbin, who was visibly nervous and sweating profusely, and told him that he didn't have to answer the question if he isn't comfortable. "You know you don't have to answer, right?"

The boy looked at Hyunjin and pursed his lips, nodding slightly as he buried his face into his palms. He mumbled something incoherent into his hands, letting out a buch of different muffled sounds instead.

"Did you say something, Binnie?" Felix asked as he tilted his head to the side, looking at the male in front of him. "I— This m-morning.."

"Huh? This morning? What do you— oh." Minho paused mid sentence as the edge of his lips turned upwards, resulting in a small smirk. "With who?"

This caused Changbin's face to turn red, his face burning from embarrassment. "Yeah hyung, with who?" Jeongin teased as he rested his arm around the male's neck.

Changbin's face looked as red as a ripe tomato and was probably burning like a fire by now. He smacked the younger on the chest and buried his face in the latter's shoulder. "Oh my goodness, don't tell me—"

"I h-had sex this m-morning with J-Jeongin..." Changbin stuttered out as he buried himself (his face) deeper into Jeongin's neck, embarrassed for saying that out loud. "Wait what?! Who bottomed?" Hyunjin asked in surprise as his mouth hung wide open.

"I feel like he's too overwhelmed to answer anymore of your questions Hyunjin." Seungmin remarked as he chuckled. Hyunjin pouted as he crossed his arms, glaring at the puppy like boy before muttering a small 'whatever'. "Aww, you're so cute Jinnie. (A.N : Very rarely does our Minnie say this)"