22

A.N : ^ The fact that my fanfiction was placed third under 'job' which probably consists of mostly books not under fanfiction is just—

Proud to say that this book is doing better than my other ones. Thanks for 3.4K (and over) views!

Not Proofread

Narrative Perspective

"Ok... Let's continue the game!" Hyunjin said as he carefully placed his life insurance on the coffee table, accompanied by a few glasses of 30 milliliters; which were labeled for each person present.

Felix took his phone from the floor and turned it back on since the screen had already gone black a few minutes ago. He placed it back in the middle of the circle formed by the group and pressed 'spin'.

"Y'know, if this thing spins for any longer, I feel like I might get dizzy and vomit on the floor." Jisung said as he blinked his eyes continuously, looking away from the hypnotic screen. "Stop spewing out nonsense, Han-ah."

Jisung rolled his eyes in annoyance as he slumped against the edge of the soft grey cushion, sinking into it as he tried to steady himself (his vision).

As Jisung was busy with trying to stop himself from puking, he did not notice that he was the next person chosen to play the game. "Ji? You okay?"

The boy just nodded and excused himself to the bathroom, almost tripping on his own feet as he walked.

"Maybe it was the alcohol he drank, because ain't no way that the spinning of a bottle could make someone THAT dizzy." Jeongin said as he eyed the staggering boy up and down.

"Wait, Jisung drank alcohol? When, why, how—" Chan got cut off by a hand covering his mouth, making all the sudden questions coming from it get muffled. "Don't ask too many questions about it."

"But—" Everyone except Felix, who clearly had no idea on what was happening, glared at the older fiercely and put two of his fingers together and dragged it across his mouth.

Chan pouted as he worriedly glanced at the direction of the bathroom, concerned for the boy that was in it. "I can go check up on him for you, if you want." Minho offered as he looked at the older.

Chan eagerly nodded his head and smiled softly at the boy. "Please." Minho hummed and got up from the floor in one swift motion, making his way to the bathroom Jisung had gone to.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Ji? You okay in there?" Minho asked as he knocked thrice on the wooden door. There was no reply. "Hello? Do you need me to come in there?" Still no reply. Only the sound of silence could be heard.

"I'm coming in, okay?" Minho said as he turned the knob, slowly pushing the door open after he had fetched a key to unlock the door. He was about to push it all the way when he felt something, or rather someone, blocking his way.

"N-Ngh, wh-o i-is it?" The person blocking the door said in between a few hiccups. "Ji, is that you? Are you okay?"

"M-Min?" Jisung stuttered out as he peered into the gap of the door. He stared at the younger with a dazed expression but naturally smiled a few seconds later. "Can I come in?"

Jisung nodded and shifted in his position, getting up from the floor. He opened the door and let Minho in, locking it once the boy stepped in.

"You okay?"

Minho had genuine worry in his eyes and the tears that were forming at the corner of his eyes glistened under the light, making the two orbs look angelic (A.N : What did you learn from this single paragraph? Indeed, you are correct, I suck at literature).

Jisung hesitated before nodding his head, slumping against the door as he slid down onto the floor. Minho followed Jisung as he squatted down, hand making its way to pat the older's hair.

Jisung melted into the touch and leaned forward to rest his chin on the younger's shoulder, sighing as he let his body relax. "Why'd you suddenly rush to the toilet?" Minho asked as he continued to move his hand in a continuous motion on Jisung's head.

Jisung sighed and kept quiet, oblivious to the question that was asked by Minho. He pulled the boy from the floor to onto his lap and buried his face into the crook of the other's neck, feeling his body temperature rise. Minho continued to pet Jisung's head like a cat, quite literally.

He was beginning to worry even more when he felt the older's body heat, concerned that Jisung might be experiencing a fever.

He took out his hand and placed it on Jisung's forehead, brushing his hair to the side while doing so. "Are you okay?" Minho asked once again, this time lifting the latter's chin so that he would actually hear his question.

Jisung stared blankly at Minho and slightly nodded, not hearing a single thing that came out of Minho's mouth and imagining him as a big fluffy cat.

One fact you might need to know, a person will become drunk much quicker than they normally would when drinking alcohol on an empty stomach.

A.N : Short chapter before some comedy kicks in. I'm still shocked at the 3.4K (now 3.5K) views written on the cover of the book.

The long awaited but also not so long awaited question : Who's your bias / bias wrecker(s)? Or are you an OT8?

Word Count : 921